• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

April Fools Jokes!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Any memorable ones for you? Can be ones where you were the joker or the jok-ee.

I'll just post this one for now. My mom and my brother got me good, they told me they brought home brownies. When I took the napkins off the bowl I saw this:

1975016_735969466423777_256891438_n.jpg

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
THe Viralizer on imgur. Randomly selects a previous top comment and posts it. It's both funny and painfully unorignal.

I don't have to deal with any jokes. They just annoy me, so I avoid people more than usual today.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I kinda feel bad...

I told my friend that his girlfriend told me she was breaking up with him. So... He confronted her.

I'm sure we'll make up eventually...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Well, today I pranked the guys in the SB saying that I broke my foot.

Although, the most memorable prank I have ever done was my sophomore year. April Fool's happened to be the day after the annual FFA banquet. I was in FFA at the time and so was this guy that I liked/hated. I pulled my friend, Addie, aside and into the bathroom. I looked at her, like I was going to cry, and told her that I needed to get something off my chest. The following is something I would never actually do IRL. I told her that the guy and I had gotten together after the banquet, and had sex. I then told her that I was pregnant. The funny thing is, I don't think it's even possible to know if you're pregnant that quick. She looked like she was about to cry and started freaking out. The whole time, I was trying not to smile. I then looked at her and said, "Addie. Do you know what day it is?" She laughed at the realization, hit me, and then pulled me into a hug. Oh, good times. The next year, I convinced her that I had started smoking pot.

Now as a disclaimer: I have never had sex. I have never smoked anything. I'm severely allergic to smoke, so yeah. These pranks were just for pure fun and messing with Addie's head.

I logged on this afternoon to find that my username is now poop green. My eyes have never graced such chimerical beauty. Thanks, "Rocke." 9_9

lol

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I logged on this afternoon to find that my username is now poop green. My eyes have never graced such chimerical beauty. Thanks, "Rocke." 9_9

lol
I wondered if they were going to pull anything here! Deviant Art does something every year...

Sailor Mars: Lol. One year I was going to tell my mom I was pregnant, but stupid mother nature decided to ruin it for me. You probably know what I mean.

I think it's time to tell you guys my best one that I played. Few years ago I took my parents laptop, hid the desktop icons, and put a picture of a broken LCD screen on the wallpaper. I then told my dad that my little brother was running with it and dropped it and broke the screen. He played along with it: "I'm so sorry Dad!" Dad just moved the mouse and then we said april fools.

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I wondered if they were going to pull anything here! Deviant Art does something every year...

Sailor Mars: Lol. One year I was going to tell my mom I was pregnant, but stupid mother nature decided to ruin it for me. You probably know what I mean.

Oh honey, believe me. Mother Nature is a real *****.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
So far I have avoided Rick Rolls, duck rolls, screamers (which I absolutely detest) and all manner of pranks today.

On the pranking side, I did manage to discreetly tape a drawing of a fish on my brother's back before he left for school today.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Someone hacked a local school's system and messaged all parents that the school burned down and the school would be closed. Nobody turned up at the school :P

I told my sister, who also likes Game of Thrones, about two character deaths that will happen in Season 4. Only one of them was true, and she doesn't believe either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom