• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

April Fools day; pranks are so foolish :p

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i played a fools on my mum....shes fussy about her bed... her and my dad were away i texted Fins (cat) been sick on your bed... she was annoyed.....

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
What was the worst prank happen to you? And/or what was the worst prank done by you?
Lego Halo The Video Game in a video game magazine. It looked awesome! It was the April Issue of the mag, so a April Fool’s gag from Bungie. XD

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
my mom replaced the salt in the saltshaker once with sugar
joke's on her, though- the flavor of the canned peas still improved with sugar

on another year, I made my mom scrambled eggs and then recorded her eating them. There was nothing wrong with them, the prank was that they were delicious scrambled eggs and she was too paranoid to eat them. It was hilarious

I want to prank the teacher I work for by buying a bunch of hyper-realistic plastic lizards and placing them all around the classroom but every time I bring it up she says "NO" so I don't think I'll do it

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
my mom replaced the salt in the saltshaker once with sugar
joke's on her, though- the flavor of the canned peas still improved with sugar

on another year, I made my mom scrambled eggs and then recorded her eating them. There was nothing wrong with them, the prank was that they were delicious scrambled eggs and she was too paranoid to eat them. It was hilarious

I want to prank the teacher I work for by buying a bunch of hyper-realistic plastic lizards and placing them all around the classroom but every time I bring it up she says "NO" so I don't think I'll do it

This reminds me of how I salted my dad's tea once and then afterwards pretend to have done it again. Most of the time I would actually not put any in there at all so he would be so paranoid he would tip it away without even trying a sip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom