• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

"Alright alright I get it!" you say as your little sister runs out of your room in a fit of glee for accomplishing her daily task of waking her onii-chan. The only problem is that it's the last weekend of summer vacation and there's no point of waking up this early. Seeing no reason to try to fall back asleep you get dressed and head downstairs to see what your mom made for breakfast today. Instead of food on the table you see an envelope with your name on it. You open it up and you let out a gasp of excitement when you see what's inside.

Welcome to Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys Mafia! This will be a semi open setup that requires 12 players, no more, no less. The mafia team will consist of 2 mafia goons and 1 mafia traitor. Before the game starts the two Mafia goons will be notified and will be allowed to select up to three of the following powers.

• Bulletproof
  • Role Cop
  • JOAT (1 shot strongman, 1 shot ninja)
  • Daytalk
  • Recruit traitor as mafia goon

Also please note that the mafia traitor may only recieve a power role if he is recruited. If not recruited he recieves a one shot bulletproof ability. The town and the traitor will not be notified of how many powers the Mafia picked (the traitor can find out if recruited).

The town starts with two of the roles listed below and will gain an additional role for every modification the mafia recieves. The roles the town revieces are picked and distributed randomly. The roles the town can recieve are as listed below.

• Goon Cop
  • Roleblocker
  • Tracker
  • Bodyguard
  • Vigilante
  • Innocent Child

No player from either faction may recieve more than one role.

Also, and I stress, this is an all boys school so no girls will be allowed to enter. But since this the internet and everyone is automatically a boy, all of you are invited even the "girls"! Please return this letter with your intent to attend if you are interested in joining. Below is a list of students that are already enrolled.
  1. Zachie
  2. funnier6
  3. Dekunut
  4. Jimmu
  5. Jamie
  6. A Link in Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. Minish Link
  9. Pendio
  10. Mido
  11. Libk
  12. Emiya Shirou
Replacements:
  1. Storm
  2. Karu
  3. Krow
  4. Yigahim
  5. Jamie
  6. Jamie
  7. Musicfan
  8. Miss Cucco
  9. Domo
  10. Jamie
  11. Jamie
  12. Lilac
We look forward to seeing you at the start of the semester!

Wow, you think to yourself, Bok-Chan-Sama's School for Anime Boys is the best high school an anime boy can go to in the world. You already decided what high school you would be enrolled in awhile ago and even passed the enterance exams but there's no way you can pass up an oppertunity like this. Though, there have been rumors of an eccentric headmaster with malicious intent taking over recently. "Oh well, that's not enough to scare away an edgy, over the top, perverted male anime charater like me!" you say to yourself as you eagerly scroll down to the comments below to sign up.

P.S. While I put this up early, the game probably won't start until Sunday at the earliest. Also if you haven't already joined our mafia discord server here: https://discord.gg/udzCqyr If Jamie can get certain things working by the time my game starts we may use it for the mafia chat. This would allow dead players and spectators to watch it if they so desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14134

Modkilled
IF I GET LYNCHED DAY 2 AGAIN I SWEAR
I'll ask everyone to lynch you day 1 instead!
Bok-senpai, I submit to you <3
I was going to make you anyways :bubsy:
Sign me up desu.
Can't wait to modkill you day one for no reason so you can get a taste of what horrible corruption is like!
is watari the traitor and also does my imouto give me sexual favours
You're not the only one who's convinced he'll appear but you'll have to wait for the reveals to find out for sure!
Also if this was an anime it'd be complete trash so probably yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom