• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link AoL, Your Personal Least Amount of Deaths Record for a Playthrough

Slaying it Kamaro.

I think mines at about five. It's always fire that gets me, the Valley of Death and Great Palace.

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
I love this game. I find it very addictive. I have beaten it a few times with no game over's, and beating Dark Link the correct way. However, my current goal is to beat the game without any deaths. On previous play-through's, I've taken Thunderbird down without getting hit, but not the last few times I've played, lol. My main cause of death is not through combat, but getting hit by those darn medusa-head thingies and knocked back into the lava...! The Valley of Death isn't much problem for me, usually. One tip is to skip the forced screens by getting tagged by an enemy icon while you're in the over-head view. If you get tagged by the strong enemy type, well, good luck, because you'll not only have to deal with the Moa's, but a Blue Lizalfos either way you go. However, patience is the key in the Valley of Death, and learning how to properly kill the Moa's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom