• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic AoL And OoT Are Quite Similar.

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
So,apart from the towns in AoL Being the Sages in OoT,there are a few similarities between the two games.One fine example is Links animation in OoT When he gets caught by a blade trap.He bends hs body slightly forward and jumps backward,just like in Zelda II.Also,they both have spells,two of which are pretty much the same thing in both games(Sheild/Nayrus Love,Fire/Din's Fire) and a magic meter that is used very extensivley.

What do you think?

Don't forget safety from walking on designated paths in the overworld ('course, that only counts for young Link at night in OoT). Then the whole Triforce-hand thing. Not in ALttP is it? Then adult Link in OoT goes through Temples, much like the Palaces in AoL (but so did ALttP). I don't remember there being Lizalfos in LoZ or ALttP (but there were those strange things in Blind's Hideout).

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Don't forget safety from walking on designated paths in the overworld ('course, that only counts for young Link at night in OoT). Then the whole Triforce-hand thing. Not in ALttP is it? Then adult Link in OoT goes through Temples, much like the Palaces in AoL (but so did ALttP). I don't remember there being Lizalfos in LoZ or ALttP (but there were those strange things in Blind's Hideout).

There are Lizalfos-like creatures in AoL - big lizardmen. They're in the latter parts of the Overworld if I recall correctly. I think they're called Daira...

You talking about on top of Death Mountain? Those things look more like Centaurs to me. Like the things that shoot sword beams at you in LoZ.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Let's not forget the Megaton Hammer and the one used in AoL (think it's just Hammer). Megaton just couldn't break rocks like the regular one did.

Yes it did. That was one of the reasons you needed it. It can't break the big grey boulders, if that's what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom