• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone walked into a door by accident?

Anyone walked through a door by accident? I did this today on snowhead temple lol... got me thinking, has anyone else done it and how often?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Do you mean enter a room by mistake or literally bump into a door?
If the former, many times, especially during replays of Zelda games I know well and should know better.
If you mean the latter, erm. No?

Do you mean enter a room by mistake or literally bump into a door?
If the former, many times, especially during replays of Zelda games I know well and should know better.
If you mean the latter, erm. No?

Yeah I meant entering a room by mistake

Too many times to count. I tell myself, "didn't I just came from this room?" or "what the hell am I doing?". Worse part is knowing the routes of the dungeon after playing it multiple times and still making the same mistakes.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
In Zelda games, It sucks when you get turned around in a temple so badly you walk into rooms where you've been before. In real life, I once walked through a screen door at my friends house.

Salem

SICK
Yes, in both real life and most video games I played, in fact, if that game has doors in it, it's almost guaranteed that I would walked into the wrong door by accident.

Yes

MM - Snowhead Temple room where you have to shoot the crystal to raise the platform - resets every time you leave/enter room
Pretty much all of Lakebed Temple, Great Bay Temple, and parts of Water Temple
WW - for some reason the Forsaken Fortress is confusing to navigate, when you see where you're trying to go but somehow keep missing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom