• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone walked into a door by accident?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Im gonna answer this real quick by what I thought you were asking, which is literally walking into a door. I do this a lot in Zelda games cuz I'm impatient and I roll every where, I dont even mean too, so I roll into doors a lot, just to get up and roll right into them again cuz its natural reflex to start rolling again when im up. Also I noticed at the end of the wind temple in WW, the spot where the fans are blowing at you and you have to put the boots on to push the blocks forward, for some reason I kept rolling into the block, I think due to the grab and roll button being the same.

However what you were really asking, yeah I tend to walk into the wrong doors a lot, but I actually tend to do it in games I have played a lot, where nothing is really new anymore. So when you have played the game a lot its all familiar, and hard for you to remember if you had already been there till you realize you had already done the puzzle in that room.

Yeah I have a few times in the dark and half asleep. It was mostly just banging my knee or hand or stubbing my toe though.

Edited: Oh! You mean in Zelda?

In Zelda yes, sometimes I'll get turned around and go into the wrong room or I'll be all impatient to get through the door of someone's house and knock poor Link on his ass.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Became a challenge in high school how many doors could you walk into in a week without intentionally doing it.... I lost cuz i kept jumping into the doors.................. yea i don't know why i did that.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
More times then I'd like. Mostly in the 3D Zelda games and I go through a door. My finger doesn't let go of the stick and the camera flips. I end up going through the door i just went through.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
It happens to me when I play the 3D Zelda games, because I roll around just to play quickly. Problem is, the roll button also happens to be the open door button. It's usually just a minor annoyance if anything else, although one time in OoT I accidentally entered a house while trying to collect Cuccos, so I had to do so all over again.

Accidentally reading signs happens far more often than anything else. Sometimes I accidentally talk to NPCs too, or accidentally grab a bush or something. It's the same family of mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom