• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone preorder new Link Amiibo?

Missed out on Amazon's preorder a few weeks ago. Luckily I was able to preorder thru Walmart. Got Link 8 bit, Link Ocarina and Toon Link w/Zelda from Windwaker .They are still available.

They're also available on Best Buy's website too. However, I have not pre-ordered any of the new amiibo yet mainly because I'm hoping they go will down in price like the recent Kirby and Animal Crossing series amiibo have.

I put all the zelda amiibos on order the day they appeared in EB Games system. I love my amiibo and Zelda amiibos are an absolute must for me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No. I don't like amiibo. They are a complete and utter scam. Outrageously overpriced for what extra content they unlock.

For instance you could pay similar money to an amiibo and get the Hearts of Stone DLC for the Witcher 3 which would provide 10 hours of extra story content. What content the Amiibo's tend to provide is worth 1 dollar and you get a cheap plastic toy similar to what you can get in your happy meal.

I'm not pre-ordering any. In fact, at the moment I don't own any. They look nice, and I am definitely going to buy them some time for collective purposes only, but right now, I have no money. I went on holiday, so i'm broke.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I don't own any of the amiibo and not sure if they're worth getting for any reason other than as a collectable

I was gonna try to order the OoT Link on cdjapan since I had some reward points that would discount the price, but it wouldn't let me. Only the classic 8-bit amiibo was available for me to preorder there.

Already pre-ordered all three of them. I mainly get them for collective purposes. Still waiting on the amiibo exclusively for BOTW.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I just got them from Best Buy because Amazon isn't doing preorders anymore. For anyone curious, Best Buy ships them for free for the release date - I didn't realize that. I got Ocarina of Time Link and the Link/Zelda Wind Waker pack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom