• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Like Cosplay?

ZeldaMia

Princess of Dekus (becsuse i'm a nut)
Soooo.

As someone who's a cosplay fanatic who ironically hasn't been able to do a lot of cosplaying yet, I was wondering if there was anyone here who likes cosplay? Although I'm currently working on anime cosplay I'd definitely be interested in doing video game stuff if I knew I wasn't going to be a lonely dork.

(Despite the, ahem, "heavy costs" I was thinking about cosplaying as Link - or Princess Zelda. One of those two. So there's my input.)

Last edited:

Dan

I don't mind seeing good cosplay. I don't do it myself as here in England it's heavily frowned upon.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes I do like seeing a good cosplay. I haven't gotten any done myself and I am not motivated to do any right now either. I know someone who also likes it and has done it himself before but he goes back to university soon and if I were to do some I'd do it with him.

There is also the problem that I have other commitments and trade quite a bit of my spare time for money now so I would find it hard to concentrate on such a project.

I always wanted to cosplay. I'm a little old for anime cosplay now though, plus I don't think I could pull off the looks of a lot of the characters that I would want to cosplay as. XD I did see this one old couple at this animecon I went to a few years ago cosplay as Mario and Peach, it was really cute lol.

Which anime cosplay are you working on, @ZeldaMia?

Dan

I always wanted to cosplay. I'm a little old for anime cosplay now though, plus I don't think I could pull off the looks of a lot of the characters that I would want to cosplay as. XD I did see this one old couple at this animecon I went to a few years ago cosplay as Mario and Peach, it was really cute lol.

Tell that to these guys. Yeeeeeesh m8!

b88e5f507732f7f6f96231fba9acca2b.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

There are plenty of cool old anime characters such as Master Roshi you could go as.

Soooo.

As someone who's a cosplay fanatic who ironically hasn't been able to do a lot of cosplaying yet, I was wondering if there was anyone here who likes cosplay? Although I'm currently working on anime cosplay I'd definitely be interested in doing video game stuff if I knew I wasn't going to be a lonely dork.

(Despite the, ahem, "heavy costs" I was thinking about cosplaying as Link - or Princess Zelda. One of those two. So there's my input.)
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/cosplay.56527/
:coolhecks:

Anyways, I personally don't cosplay but I'd like to eventually. And out of those two options I recommend that you cosplay as Zelda.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
I enjoy cosplaying! I'm by no means a pro at it; most of the cosplay I've done have been thrift store-bought haha, but it's still good fun. I enjoy going to cons and geeking out over this sorta stuff.

Some chars I've dressed up as include Korra, Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Moana from Disney's upcoming Moana movie. I've also done gag stuff like Lil Mac from Smash lol. In fact, I think I posted some of those pics here on ZD at some point.

I've got a 3-day pass to a con next year and I'm already planning to go as Nabooru on at least one of those days.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I myself haven't cosplayed, but I'm working on two right now (Red Hood Joker and Nightwing) that I'll hopefully have done in time for Wizard World in January. I have lots of friends who do it, two siblings who do it, and the like.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I enjoy cosplaying! I'm by no means a pro at it; most of the cosplay I've done have been thrift store-bought haha, but it's still good fun. I enjoy going to cons and geeking out over this sorta stuff.

Some chars I've dressed up as include Korra, Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Moana from Disney's upcoming Moana movie. I've also done gag stuff like Lil Mac from Smash lol. In fact, I think I posted some of those pics here on ZD at some point.

I've got a 3-day pass to a con next year and I'm already planning to go as Nabooru on at least one of those days.
Ooh be sure to post a picture of the nabooru one here when you do.

Cosplaying is fun and I enjoy it. :) It's just really expensive and when I get the money for it, I'll continue on my next projects which will be BOTW Link and Sergeant Calhoun from Wreck it Ralph.

Supernova is coming up soon. I cant go this year but will be going next year as the 11th doctor.
EB games expo just passed, couldn't make it, but I want to go next year as Minda in her twili form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom