• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Else Play Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

I play it and I think it's a pretty fun fighting game. My PS3 online ID is BruceLee555 if any of you want me to play it. My main team is Dante,Taskmaster and Phoenix Wright

S

Spooknanners

I want it, but I have bad experience with fighting games.
I bought sf4, then super came out.
I got super, then arcade came out...
I got mvc3, then...
Sigh, lets just say I'm getting sf x tekken.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I want it, but I have bad experience with fighting games.
I bought sf4, then super came out.
I got super, then arcade came out...
I got mvc3, then...
Sigh, lets just say I'm getting sf x tekken.

Haha, with Capcom expect that. That's why I held out on both those series since I knew other versions were going to be released. I especially called it with Marvel vs Capcom 3. And also, you didn't need to purchase Super Street Fighter IV for a third time. Arcade Edition is the same thing with some newer additions and a 40 dollar price. You could of just bought the DLC for SSFIV and it would be the same thing as Arcade Edition.

Funny thing, I actually just started playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I really like it. It's a good fighting game but it could of been better. The roster is very disappointing and the DLC is just Capcom robbing us. Well anyway, I play it on XBOX 360 with the gamer tag Turo602. I usually play as Chris, Wolverine, and Wesker/Jill/Spider-Man/Ryu/Captain America.

Yes, I've owned it on the Xbox 360. I'm a self-proclaimed fighting game fanatic, especially when it comes to Capcom characters, so it was only right I add it to my collection. Unfortunately, my idiot brother let my neglectful cousin borrow it, and he destroyed it. Luckily, we practically unlocked everything, purchased the DLC, and unlocked all but two achievements. MvC3 was the third in the series that I've owned, but it is only my second favorite after MvC2. One of my hugest complaints was its lack of characters. I was hoping to see Blackheart, Venom, and Psylocke - one of my mains. But I realize the roster was downsized to accommodation a variety of characters without too many of them being clones. Good thing there's Ultimate MvC3, which I plan on getting in the near future if my budget allows it. It has more characters and a few tweaks here and there, so that's pretty neat... Doctor Strange looks so bad***.

H

Hakuna Matata

Nope, I didn't get it. I got the first game for full price and I barely even play that. Definitely not getting something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom