• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Else a WWE Fan?

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I was just wondering, I've only met a few WWE fans on this site, and I want to know if there are any others out there. C'mon, who else watches rastlin' with a burnin' passion!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I used to watch wrestling all the time back when it had WCW and WWF. I miss all those old wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Jake the Snake, Macho Man. You know all the good ones. I don't care for any of these new guys and the way they go about it is just stupid in my opinion.

J

jussie

Hmm, I think because everybody know it's fake, people usually stop watching wrestling after 4th grade because it gets boring.
Yes, I know it's hard to do all those stunts but I would rather watch a match of box or tennis, but that's just me.

I don't want you to get a wrong message, if you like it then all is okay! More power to you:)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Hmm, I think because everybody know it's fake, people usually stop watching wrestling after 4th grade because it gets boring.

That's always a ******** reason. People like to whine like babies saying wrestling is lame because it's fake but in the end it isn't. It's scripted and going by that logic tv shows and movies are lame as well.

Anyway, I've been watching wrestling for as long as I can remember. I took a break for a year or two because it started getting boring. Everything was predictable and the stories were just flat out goofy and not thought out well enough. I got back into wrestling at the right time though. I was in time for The Rock's return, the rise of CM Punk, the new era, The Awesome Truth Conspiracy, and the Big Red Machine's revival. The attitude era will forever be the best era of wrestling but wrestling has somewhat gone back to what made the attitude era so good. I still go to all the events that I can and I watch Raw every week. In fact, I'm gonna watch it today. So yeah, I'm a fan. I don't really watch Smackdown though...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom