• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap Any Hacks or Way to Get It on 3ds

Fig

The Altruist
As far as I'm concerned there have not been any reports of anyone hacking the 3DS to get free games from Nintendo. I'm not sure if you can store the ROM unto an SD (which means your SD card must be bigger than the standard one than the 2 GB SD that the 3DS comes with), but as far as I'm concerned I haven't heard anything relevant in hacking the system. I did however heard that Nintendo will release more GBA/GBC games in the near future. Although there hasn't been a full list of what games are going to be sold, but I'm very certain that Nintendo does plan to sell The Minish Cap onto the eShop in the distant future so I say just keep hoping for it to arrive til then! ^^

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
You can't put an emulator on the SD card itself. There's a way, but you have to purchase it...google "GBA on 3ds" and it should come up. It's a thing that goes into the SD card slot that you can order.

I know because I once wanted to do the same thing. Well, I wanted to emulate Pokemon. Not MC...same concept.

But! You can emulate it on your computer. It doesn't take a very fancy computer to emulate GBA games, that's the way I was able to play it. Sadly I can't say any more. Against site policy...

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Well, it was part of the games we got in the Ambassador programme, but I should hope that they eventually choose to release those games to the e-shop (because to me it makes very little sense to restrict access just to reward one group of people - it doesn't diminish what we got for free if they choose to sell the same thing in the store later on, because really it was just a way to make up to early adopters for giving everyone else decent price cut - so I think we got our money's worth)

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but I'm pretty sure that its against site rules to discuss ROMs and list sites were emulators and ROMs can be obtained as that is advertising which is against site rules, also ROM's are illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom