• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Acclaimed Games/series You Dislike?

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Me, I hate the mario games. I've just never been a fan of Platformers and in general, disliked their lack of a serious plot. I also dislike Black Ops a little bit. It's fun when you are playing with friends, but I don't like it that much. you?

Conor

the over analysing guy
Devil May Cry, I could just never get into it, same goes for Metal Gear Solid, and Call of Duty.

MW7

Final Fantasy but to be fair I've only played the first one. I bought it about a year ago and have made a small amount of progress but 95% of time I've just been level-grinding because I would freak out when my party was almost wiped out if I tried to advance in the quest. So not a whole lot of fun for me but I don't hate on all RPGs because I did play Pokemon a lot.

Call of Duty was a game series I liked until recently when I realized they kept releasing games without really changing very much. I played cod 2, modern warfare 1 and 2, and black ops a ton before making this realization. COD has ruined first-person shooters for me and now I will only play old James Bond ones and Perfect Dark.

I don't like Super Mario Galaxy 2 as nearly as much as I expected I would either. I've played nearly every other Mario game in the main series and loved them all. I just am having trouble getting motivated to playing it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally hate the Call of Duty:Modern Warfare games because I played Black Ops and found that the game physics are somewhat different.

Halo is a series that ticks me off because of the fanboys and the fact that the games just don't appeal to me.

The new generation pokemon games are really starting to annoy me. Gen 1 and Gen 2 were cool, Gen 3 and onwards with their Pokemon designs were just bleh in my opinion. I miss Chikorita, Eevee evolutions, and those oldies. I could rant all day on Pokemon B&W's pokemon but I won't do it.

That's all for now, there are plenty other loved games/series that I dislike but my brain doesn't care to remember them.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
^^ Same D/P was OK I guess, but B/W Is ridiculous. A garbage pokemon? Getting rid off Pikachus and Zubats for 40+ Mins? The only good thing is the fact it has s

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
......lets see
CoD DAMMIT MAN, man, I may kick @ss, I hate all the fans, I already got into fight about the game

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Lol, same here. PK Starstorm, Then Love, Then Rockin, striked with a few Aquastrikes, Flamestrikes, did a finish blow with Army of One and then stabbed the Master Sword into their hearts.

So yeah, pretty much the Juniors of my School are dead, really

I cant get into Tomb raider.

I know its a kind of exploration series but i cannot get into it and i have really tried.

Another series i do not like command and conquer, and any of the Grand theft auto series.

Call of Duty aside, I've never really enjoyed a Street Fighter game.

Oh, and @Pokemon mini-discussion - B/W > All (FACT)

(....Ok, well opinion...)

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i never got into the sonic games that much, except for sonic adventure 2 battle and the only reason i still play that is the chao garden.

Ikana

Trollkastel
A game that I could never get into was final fantasy. Me and my brother tried playing it but we just never got into it, the same thing goes to Kingdom Hearts. So much hate into the new Pokemon games recently but I kinda like the newer ones then the older ones. Its been like that since Johto but people do have their opinions so I won't go to details why I think the newer ones deserve more love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom