• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Acclaimed Games/series You Dislike?

Diablo

King of Redeads
Call of duty it went from a historical WW2 shooter to shooting zombies on the moon in the course of 5 games. Just.....*facepalm.

Sports games are also a huge problem for me. I'm not into sports at all so I guess that's why I'm not into the games. What's the point of playing them? You should go outside and play them. I will play sport games with Mario or something like that because they are more interesting.

I absolutely loathe the Kingdom Hearts games. Like, I seriously think they are way too over-appreciated. To me, I don't really find them too interesting... Like, Disney isn't really too high up in the gaming industry, and make a lot of money with everything else they have, so I really don't see why they even tried.

Then they decided that since it was done in an anime-like art style to start a manga series for it. Like, seriously? Just because characters have spiky hair and are from an RPG game does not make it anime material. I just don't like the overall development of it. I mean, I'll respect if someone else likes it, but I don't enjoy conversations about it. Its reputation to me is just like Stephenie Meyer's Twilight books--flat, dull, and looked at for more than what it really is.

Also, keys are NOT weapons.

P

PikminMastr77

Let's see...

Most Sonic games except for SA, SA2, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Chronicles

Mario and Sonic at the Olympics

Kirby (except for Kirby 64 and Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland)

A

Andyjoe

Call of Duty and Angry Birds(if you could even call that one a game).

I'm sorry but I really dont like halo or call of duty.

And also final fantasy. I actually force myself to like them, but i cant. But dont get me wrong, i love square enix.

Last edited:
Tetris, Angry Birds, Duke Nukem, Most FPSers, um.... and above all those stupid hidden items games.

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
I hate all FPS games, save the Metal Gear Solid ones. Black Ops was... dissapointing to say the least. I bought it with such high expectation set by everyone I know, and it fell through the floor. Also, I completely and totally dislike the Pokemon series. The first two Final Fantasy were just not nice, but Final Fantasy 3 and up, I am a huge fan of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom