• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Suggestions?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Hello guys, I need anime to watch. I'm like a crackhead who hasn't had crack in weeks, io want a new one xD.

I have watched the following:
Dragonball Z, loved it!
Clannad/Clannad after story, one of my all time favorites.
Yu Yu hakusho, loved it!
Durrarara!!!!! I thought it was amazing.
Eden of the east, my all time fav, aka me f Tom all time favs xD.
Angel beats, loved the story line.
Kekkaishi, I actually really liked this one.
Inuyasha, I liked it, but it was waaaaayyyyy to long and repetitive.
Hgh school of the dead, loved it!
Xamd. Loved it.
Fullmetal Alchemist
Angel beats
Please any good romance and action anime. Also some gory stuff too.

Please don't recommend bleach, one piece, or any of that crap. That's QUALITY anime.

Last edited:
S

Snakedoctor

Last Exile, Full Metal Alchemist, Darker than Black, Rurouni Kenshin and Code Geass are all good ones. Code Geass is my favorite. Let me know what you think!

EDIT: Also the Gundam series is good.

Last edited by a moderator:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
if you've watched Angel Beats and Clanned, I think you'll like Kanon 2006 and Air (Kanon 2006 is better in my opinion, but they are both good anime), they are from the same producers. Kanon and Air have both less than 25 episodes, so there are no fillers etc. and they aren't too long.

Other anime I think are worth watching:
- Fairy Tail
- Ghost Hunt
you've already watched most of the other anime I would recommend ;)

Edit:
Have you ever heared of 5 centimeters per second? it's à really good anime movie, it's a movie, so it's not more than one hour.

You should take a look at the trailer (it's a very short one):

[video=youtube_share;iKbfwX-AqRY]http://youtu.be/iKbfwX-AqRY[/video]

Last edited:

Kybyrian

You sound like you like action, so most of these, except a couple, are pretty action-y. I have Clannad & After Story but haven't watched them yet.

Fate/Zero - Amazing but it's on a half season break =(
To Aru Majutsu no Indekkusu (Seasons I & II) - Lovvvved it
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Lovvvvved it
Infinite Stratos - I'm watching this one and I like it =D
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Action-y and has kind of a mindscrew story... dunno if you'll like it cause of the characters though lol
Steins;Gate - Oh goddddd the story
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Try Natsume's Book of Friends...

I fall in love with this anime when first time i watch it. It has beautiful and entertaining story. Now, it became one of my very favorites anime...

Synopsis:-

Natsume Yuujinchou is a light and cheerful anime adapted from the manga of the same name.

Since he was young, a teenage boy named Natsume Takashi has been able to see spirits, but keeping this ability a secret has now become a heavy burden for him and has made his life difficult.

This begins to change when Takashi inherits his grandmother's "Book of Friends". He discovers that she, Natsume Reiko, shared the same ability as him and starts to understand why he was always targeted by both good and bad spirits.

After learning the true meaning behind the Book of Friends, which allows him to manipulate the spirits listed within its pages, Takashi undertakes a journey with his bodyguard, the infamous spirit Madara, to free the spirits of their contracts with Reiko.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Ghost in the Shell
The Higurashi series (or When They Cry as it's better known in America) - but only if you're up to a horror/violent/bloody series
Anything FMA related
Cowboy Bebop - anyone who likes anime should watch this
FLCL

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If you've seen Durarara!!, you've gotta see Baccano!. It's written by the same author, and it's very good. Another good one I highly recommend is Fairy Tail. Very entertaining and plenty of action. I also highly recommend Kannagi and The Sacred Blacksmith. Both series are short but very, very good.

I recommend both of the FMA series', Now and Then Here and There (but only if you have an iron will, as it is extremely jacked up), Darker than Black, Fooly Cooly, Cowboy Bebop (because it is the best), Outlaw Star, the american dub of Crayon Shin Chan (which barely counts as anime, but is hilarious), Heat Guy J, Lupin the Third, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex, Second Gig, and Solid State Society are good, the early movies kind of suck), Mushi-Shi, Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, S-Cry-Ed, and the original Dragon Ball, which is unbelievably amazing.

Ooh, more. Denno Coil (I haven't actually watched this one yet, but I have heard only good things), Ergo Proxy, Serial Experiments Lain, Higurashi, and Bleach (which isn't great, but since you liked Yu Yu Hakusho you should at least check out what it inspired).

Oh jeebus I forgot about Paranoia Agent. Watch that one!

Trigun, Desert Punk, Samurai Champloo, Higurashi. There are other ones, but I forget.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom