• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
He directly mentioned Gurren Lagann in his post and talked about drilling a million times in that post he just made, so I'm assuming that's his show.

No idea what he's claiming mechanically, though.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
He directly mentioned Gurren Lagann in his post and talked about drilling a million times in that post he just made, so I'm assuming that's his show.

No idea what he's claiming mechanically, though.
Nah, I think somebody else belongs to that series because of a very specific word they used (plus I happened to be listening to GL's soundtrack to stay awake). Could just be an awful coincidence.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'll just say the other soft is on page 73. I think singling it out in the context of it being a soft might be toeing the line of claiming.
Are you softing that you're Megumin from Konosuba by having asked him to confirm that he wasn't claiming her (obviously you can't answer this)?

---

There's no rule against claiming your show.

I'd like to get some mechanical information from people probably.

I don't really know what Minish is softing either. I loved the devil is a part timer though. It's just been some time since I've seen it. And we aren't allowed to confirm if someone else says our abilities, right? So that'll make things fun. Anyhow, it's far past time I did this willingly.

Vote: All might

You've been after me from the start, which I get, but at this point I'm done with it. You say I was posting without contributing yesterday, and that's fair. I've been heavily softing because that's about the only play I have left. At this point, anything I say you will use against me, so I haven't said much at all. So what would you like me to do? Post my opinions which flip around quite a bit because I have no idea if anything is right and I can be swayed by others' arguments, or post only to try and save my own butt?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm from konosuba

I'm a protective role

I targeted FG twice on N1
I targeted Rubik twice on N2
I targeted Rubik once and Silverfish once on N3

I'm interested in hearing if my targeting silverfish had any effect on them, since they implied earlier it might.

I want to be suspicious of SMS but if nobody else claims to be from one punch then he's probably clear.

We're either 6/2 or 5/2/1 or 5/3 right now probably. Vigging tonight in the event that we hit town again is probably a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom