• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can move actually, in a rather bland way.

I doubt that, I've never heard of the anime but I'm definitely not a hero type. It's Bungou Stray Dogs.

Yeah, no. I definitely would not admit third party if I was cult leader lol. It's kind of complicated.

Hi Rubik. Is this about last night? Cause I wasnt aware you'd get notified of it.

I dont think I can answer most of these without claiming, but I did target Rubik and it wasnt supposed to have negative effects. I dont wanna take up the claim if it isnt totally necessary but its not a cookie cutter role.

What i'm gaining from all of this is that he randomly did something to Rubik that was non violent and Rubik jump straight up as suspicious, then funnier claimed his show but NOT a character to which Rubik assumed the character and build this whole thing around it. Perhaps he is a Survivor with an absorption role? Maybe he gained Johnny or Minish 1's ability as a 1-shot and hit you with it since you're buddies and you got your serious pants on from it.

Are you becoming the new funnier? But remember, I said I was gonna play up the D1 bandwagon angle to start things off. Got unexpectedly busy and had to catch up last night.

1. Ragnarokio - Tunneled hard over a single post and pushed for the lynch. I can't imagine scum going at it that hard on D1, so he gets a pass for now.
2. Funnygurl555 - Seemingly followed Rag's example and voted without providing any information. I'm not about to omit how she sheeped and then cried for help later on when the water got hot. If it comes down to it, then I'll vote for her over my obvious candidate.
3. ExLight - I believe that he shifted his vote over to me after I'd suggested no-lynch? Not entirely alignment-indicative, so he's pretty void 'n' null.
4. Morbid Minish - The one that pushed the boulder down the hill. Her vote made it so that I couldn't move mine elsewhere in the event of a successful no-lynch. Also cited idiot-insurance. :)
5. The Sun Fan - Didn't like the no-lynch plan and moved the vote onto the wagon. Could imagine him doing this to try and blend in.
6. Rubik - Same as SF, although to a lesser degree.
7. Silverfish - Straight-up said he voted for me out of "idiot-insurance" even though Minish had already claimed the same, not to mention his vote is the very last thing. Overall, he feels like a very rookie wolf in sheep's clothing, which is to say that he was trying to copy Minish.

WIFOM: SilverFish

No, the MG fakes were in the last slot, definitely not this one.

Interesting, what are your thoughts on me? This is actually important.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
What i'm gaining from all of this is that he randomly did something to Rubik that was non violent and Rubik jump straight up as suspicious, then funnier claimed his show but NOT a character to which Rubik assumed the character and build this whole thing around it. Perhaps he is a Survivor with an absorption role? Maybe he gained Johnny or Minish 1's ability as a 1-shot and hit you with it since you're buddies and you got your serious pants on from it.
I didn't assume his character.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
No, that's not the case. If I got his D1 breadcrumbing correctly then he's mostly right about funnier.
I think we should save funnier for D3 or Vigi shot him during N3 so we can have a better look on his role during N2.

@funnier6 would you mind targeting me tonight? If the Watcher could also target me that would be nice to verify if he really did.
And if Town is paranoid maybe the Doctor... :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@Irv: I wouldn't have necessarily wanted funnier dead, but between being a claimed 3p and his flavor turning up scummy, I'd regret not lynching him and him being a threat to town more than lynching him and him being just a survivor with an ability.
Coming from someone who started out as a 3P, I'm more inclined to leave funnier alone for the time being if his claim is believable. They're relatively harmless and more often than not would be an asset to the Town provided that his role is benign as he's made it out to be. At least, that's the normal perception here; I know that Bulba is more wary about indeps.

Interesting, what are your thoughts on me? This is actually important.
Def scum jk

So far, you're looking pretty good to me. If you were scumbuds with SMS and the scuffle was on purpose, then I'd find it a believable attempt to look more Townie. But overall, you're clear as far as I'm concerned.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Rubik
funnygurl
Irvine
All Might

MixMasterLar

Morbid Minish
LittleGumball

SilverFish
Spiritual Mask Salesman

Dekunut
The Sun Fan

Ragnarokio

Laurentus

Rainbow list without furter explanations. Don't ask me to elaborate pls.

Oh man oh geez I have pressure voted what do i do guys????
rofl
don't worry, I'm still writing the reasons
hopefully you'll get a few more votes

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Rubik
funnygurl
Irvine
All Might

MixMasterLar

Morbid Minish
LittleGumball

SilverFish
Spiritual Mask Salesman

Dekunut
The Sun Fan

Ragnarokio

Laurentus

Rainbow list without furter explanations. Don't ask me to elaborate pls.

rofl
don't worry, I'm still writing the reasons
hopefully you'll get a few more votes
Shouldn't funnier just be in his own catagory, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom