• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Page 51. Have fun.
Like Rubik, I'm pressed for time and have some family activities planned so don't expect my posting to pick up until Tuesday at the earliest. That said:

Vote: Extension

How about no? Gotta keep the larger games active so that they don't go stale.

I think subbing lynched/NKed players in twice should be the limit though. As one of the section mods, I wouldn't mind enforcing this as a guideline. Depends on the setup, though.

Looks like you're pretty set on doing that anyway.

Can't speak for Hero's D1 activity as I'd have to look back on his posts, but you're going down the wrong rabbit hole. Besides, my right hand wouldn't be so forgiving; it can be temperamental.

Welcome back, friend!

EXOSPLOSION!

---

Vote: Silverfish

Silver strikes me as the type of mafioso who lays low and plays it safe. Out of everyone Yesterday, he changed his stances numerous times and sheeped on both the FG lynch and mine. He claims it was "idiot insurance" in the above post, but I believe Minish had already sealed the deal beforehand so his vote was overkill. Overall, I find his flip-flopping to make him a worthy candidate.

Note: This isn't OMGUS, he just sticks out the most to me.

Something about a right hand and an EXOSPLOSION. So... someone that hits things and blows them up? I don't like the sound of that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm fine with a funnier lynch today. His flavour seems p. scummy and 3p aren't great to keep around although I'd generally prefer to lynch for scum its probably inevitable that funnier will be lynched eventually so may as well do it now. 3p doesn't mean anti-town and a lynch on a 3p can effectively be the same as a mislynch if it moves town closer to LyLo and doesn't improve town's gamestate at all (or even hinders it, as minnish seems to think is the case). A survivor is probably slightly anti-town on average, and a lyncher with mafia as their only target is almost as pro-town as a townie. AFAIK the only thing funnier has claimed is that he can win with town and that town can benefit from him, but the latter is true of anyone in the game and the former doesn't indicate that someone isn't anti-town. Speculating on what funnier's role might be like is probably a waste of time and i think funnier should probably just claim, since it'll move this discussion forward a lot and he's likely to end up today's lynch anyways.

I'm alright lynching FG because i get the impression she'll just end up active lurking throughout the majority of this game making it near impossible to effectively get a good read on her and because her flip will make analyzing a lot of players a lot easier. She's also a player I'd rather not see live to the end-game for those reasons. I don't have a read on her one way or the other though. My impression is that she's genuinely in a bad state of mind right now and its preventing her from engaging with the game and so I'm treating her lack of meaningful engagement with the game as being NAI.

SMS still leaves a bad taste in my mouth because i feel like he's been active and making posts that seem contributive but has been doing little of substance. I also still don't like his voting patterns D1 although I'm largely torn on how to feel about them.

neo-allmight hasn't really done enough for me to have any read on them yet, probably. I don't know why people are regarding them as a major lynch decision. SMS has mentioned its because he didn't like hero's play D1 but i can't really recall why he didn't and i feel like there are probably stronger cases to build now that we've had a flip.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also seeing a lot of townreads on people (like me and rubik) for posting content which kind of triggers me

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 4 (Rubik, The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, MixMasterLar)
Funnygurl555 - 2 (funnier6, Ragnarokio)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (All Might, Irvine)
The Sun Fan - 2 (ExLight, Silverfish)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, LittleGumball

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

Note: I'm still in need of replacements for both DekuNut and Laurentus. If anybody knows anybody who wants to play, please send them my way. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom