• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 4 (Rubik, The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, MixMasterLar)
Funnygurl555 - 2 (funnier6, Ragnarokio)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (All Might, Irvine)
The Sun Fan - 2 (ExLight, Silverfish)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, LittleGumball

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

Note: I'm still in need of replacements for both DekuNut and Laurentus. If anybody knows anybody who wants to play, please send them my way. ^^

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: Funnier

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It would be nice if one or more of these wagons were tied with funnier. He's such any easy wagon so having other competing ones could be telling.

Also @funnier6 as much as I hate to waste a claim on 3rd party, it might be best if you did claim.

I'll try to do an updated reads list later. Maybe more tomorrow. Since it takes me a long time with this size. Part of them are basically the same as d1, but some may he updated with rereads.

I will say that if funnier flips 3rd party just keep in mind that his lynch has huge scum motivation potential.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
oh sorry

Unvote, Vote: FG

Speculating on what funnier's role might be like is probably a waste of time and i think funnier should probably just claim, since it'll move this discussion forward a lot and he's likely to end up today's lynch anyways.

I dont think people are thinking this through. Supposing funnier DOES claim, would that change your mind? He'll likely claim Survivor if he's 3P and either way once he stated he was 3P at all everyone put a death warrant on him and covered their ears to anything else. Why is it so hard for literally anyone to look elsewhere? We'll kill funnier at lynch, cool. D3 comes and we literally have nothing else to talk about besides another series of random finger pointing until we have the next funnier to kill. This is honestly one of the most frustrating games I've ever played with the amount of subbing and the uncooperative actions of the town.

I'm alright lynching FG because i get the impression she'll just end up active lurking throughout the majority of this game making it near impossible to effectively get a good read on her and because her flip will make analyzing a lot of players a lot easier. She's also a player I'd rather not see live to the end-game for those reasons. I don't have a read on her one way or the other though. My impression is that she's genuinely in a bad state of mind right now and its preventing her from engaging with the game and so I'm treating her lack of meaningful engagement with the game as being NAI.

I feel that she got a lucky pull on All Might 1 and celebrated a bit too much to the state she thought it cleared her. I've done this before as town and it's a rookie mistake. I could be wrong as she's playing us, but I dont feel like this is anything to go off just yet.

... :suspicious:
So you can confirm his show somehow? In a 1-10 scale, how sure are you of his character?

Imo Rubik's call on funnier's character is pure fluff and people like Sun Fan are just eating it up. Can someone show me where funnier claimed to be from Rubik's show? I definitely remember Rubik telling funnier not to say anything as it would MK him, but more specifically how did you know that specific show was the one he was from out of thousands.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Imo Rubik's call on funnier's character is pure fluff and people like Sun Fan are just eating it up. Can someone show me where funnier claimed to be from Rubik's show? I definitely remember Rubik telling funnier not to say anything as it would MK him, but more specifically how did you know that specific show was the one he was from out of thousands.
I doubt that, I've never heard of the anime but I'm definitely not a hero type. It's Bungou Stray Dogs.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Ex: Between a 9 and a 10.

-

@Irv: I wouldn't have necessarily wanted funnier dead, but between being a claimed 3p and his flavor turning up scummy, I'd regret not lynching him and him being a threat to town more than lynching him and him being just a survivor with an ability.

Ragnarokio

@Irvine: if he claims survivor it will make me want to lynch him

if he claims lyncher with SK as his target it will make me consider not lynching him.

I'm largely like-minded wrt you though. I wanted to ignore funnier at first. The biggest reason i came around to lynching him was because I feel like his being alive is acting as a detriment to the town solely because he's an easy topic of conversation which detracts from more productive conversations. Rubik's claim is also a factor, and its not like he's a terrible lynch anyways, just not my optimal one.

Ragnarokio

if he was lying that would be a pretty big gambit for next to no gain. seems like a strange thing to think.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I do agree that lying about being 3p as scum doesn't seem like something funnier would do, but I don't want to underestimate funnier too much.

Lying about the specifics of who he can win with is something I can picture funnier doing.

If funnier has a wincon other than survivor or sk, I'm pretty open to hearing it to see if it's plausible. Realistically, I think it's plausible that he's a lyncher like Rag just said, based on the fact that he claims to have targeted me and I didn't die and I can't imagine why a 3p player would protect someone, so he might be hunting for a target.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I honestly saw nothing of substance there. Just you stating you'd give a reads list later on, and speaking of which...
Are you becoming the new funnier? But remember, I said I was gonna play up the D1 bandwagon angle to start things off. Got unexpectedly busy and had to catch up last night.

All Might - 7 (Ragnarokio, Funnygurl555, ExLight, Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, Rubik, Silverfish)
1. Ragnarokio - Tunneled hard over a single post and pushed for the lynch. I can't imagine scum going at it that hard on D1, so he gets a pass for now.
2. Funnygurl555 - Seemingly followed Rag's example and voted without providing any information. I'm not about to omit how she sheeped and then cried for help later on when the water got hot. If it comes down to it, then I'll vote for her over my obvious candidate.
3. ExLight - I believe that he shifted his vote over to me after I'd suggested no-lynch? Not entirely alignment-indicative, so he's pretty void 'n' null.
4. Morbid Minish - The one that pushed the boulder down the hill. Her vote made it so that I couldn't move mine elsewhere in the event of a successful no-lynch. Also cited idiot-insurance. :)
5. The Sun Fan - Didn't like the no-lynch plan and moved the vote onto the wagon. Could imagine him doing this to try and blend in.
6. Rubik - Same as SF, although to a lesser degree.
7. Silverfish - Straight-up said he voted for me out of "idiot-insurance" even though Minish had already claimed the same, not to mention his vote is the very last thing. Overall, he feels like a very rookie wolf in sheep's clothing, which is to say that he was trying to copy Minish.

WIFOM: SilverFish

I see, hopefully you can back your character this time. Honestly though Magical Girl previously?
No, the MG fakes were in the last slot, definitely not this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom