• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I quoted some things
Holy ****, what world is this??? Funnier is admitting he's anti-town???
Not-town not anti-town, I can win with town. Eventually.
Can you say what anime you're from (I think from the way the rules are written there's no limit to that).

Maybe that could calm some fears?

I'm not particularly threatened by you atm though and would rather lynch elsewhere.
I doubt that, I've never heard of the anime but I'm definitely not a hero type. It's Bungou Stray Dogs.
i disagree with this to a large extent
Have you explained why you were so against lynching Ex? I dont remember your reasoning.
... :suspicious:
Cult Leader...?
Yeah, no. I definitely would not admit third party if I was cult leader lol. It's kind of complicated.
I don't like lynching people who claim 3p because it feels like rewarding them for attention-seeking behaviour.
I wasn't trying to draw attention, the only reason I softed so obviously was because it was Rubik asking.

Probably wouldve switched to All Might too if I had been there, for someone who prides himself on his soft claims and fake claims that was terrible, idk why he thought that would work. Feel better about Silver, I dont think he's this flipped about being in a new environment if he has scum chat to give him courage. I think the original wagons we had wouldve went better but killing possibly the SK in exchange isn't too bad. Especially good for me. Don't feel like town fg pops in and doesn't effort then is about to be lynched and suddenly efforts.

Vote: Fg

Gonna reread the thread and try to get a good reads list at some point.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Not-town not anti-town, I can win with town. Eventually.
Do you need any specific players dead?
Because the only other indept role I can think of that can win with town that I can think of would be survivor, who doesn't move around during the night.

Hi Rubik. Is this about last night? Cause I wasnt aware you'd get notified of it.
Did you target him last night? Did it have any negative effects?

funnier6

Courage~
Do you need any specific players dead?
Because the only other indept role I can think of that can win with town that I can think of would be survivor, who doesn't move around during the night.

Did you target him last night? Did it have any negative effects?
I dont think I can answer most of these without claiming, but I did target Rubik and it wasnt supposed to have negative effects. I dont wanna take up the claim if it isnt totally necessary but its not a cookie cutter role.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
And Minish was prolly killed by the moe asshole
damn everyone hates moe the moblin :/

definitely interested in hearing a funnygurl defense.

low-effort search through some minish posts:
I'm sorry that's so long guys. It took me forever to do and I didn't even look into half the players. Here's a tldr if skip that post and read this one.

All Might, LG, Doc, and Johnny (to some degree) look townier to me now. Hero and Silver scummy.
But I kinda don't think [hero] is town.
important things to keep in mind imo. do you guys think hero killed minish to keep her from coming after him? (johnny kill was obviously one punch man who's a good guy, but idk i didn't see season 2 lmao anyway clearly a vig target so minish must have been killed by mafia)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All right. I got my computer charger back last night, which will make this easier (I left it at my parents place). Due to my lesser availability, I expect to make longer posts rather than a lot, which I vastly prefer to do on PC. So expect to see more of me today.
I should hopefully have a basic reads list or wagonomics lesson coming soon.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I dont think I can answer most of these without claiming, but I did target Rubik and it wasnt supposed to have negative effects. I dont wanna take up the claim if it isnt totally necessary but its not a cookie cutter role.
i'm extremely curious. you're 3rd party but you can target people but apparently it doesn't hurt them??? do you give them things? i guess answering that is probably a claim but either way i'm baffled

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The king has returned.

Let me get situated and do some catching up. No hard feelings about the lynch, gents; looking forward to the rest of the game with you.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
i'm extremely curious. you're 3rd party but you can target people but apparently it doesn't hurt them??? do you give them things? i guess answering that is probably a claim but either way i'm baffled
If he gives them things I don't see why Rubik would vote funnier.
Nor why funnier would assume the vote is because of that.

Maybe some kind of manipulative role?
Well, funnier could be faking third party while actually being scum tbh.

The king has returned.

Let me get situated and do some catching up. No hard feelings about the lynch, gents; looking forward to the rest of the game with you.
Heya welcome back.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
damn everyone hates moe the moblin :/
Not that moe smh
This moe:
tumblr_inline_oh5p21tbqu1r8a94o_500.gif

She can pretty much fit every mafia staple role so I don't think flavor discussions about her will be productive.

do you guys think hero killed minish to keep her from coming after him?

Well, since he was subbed out not him directly.
Maybe a scumbuddy trying to stop a possible wagon on Hero during this Day Phase.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Right. A little flavor hunting to start things off.
It was hard to see what he looked like besides the cape that blew in the breeze but he just punched Johnny Sooshi and walked away. After the stranger was gone I approached Johhny Sooshi to find that he had died instantly to the one punch.
Pretty self-explanatory, because the one who blew Johnny away is none other than my namesake, who can take anyone down in no more than two punches. Now, the key to figuring this out lies simply in the cap-- Actually it says "one punch" right there at the end... Damn you, Saitama! Why is your superpower better than mine? *coughs up blood*

But before I had even had time to sneak after her outside a little girl with a strange looking sword approached Morbid Minish. Actually her sword kinda looked a bit more like half a scissors if that makes sense…
This character is obviously from Kill la Kill but I don't know which side the "little girl" belongs to. Considering the context of the show, this could go either way and between, but I'm leaning towards the scumkill on this one. If the scissors color was specified, then it'd be a different story.

Reactions: Pen

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Except a much lower activity D2 from me because it's a 3 day weekend and I am spending most of it doing things with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom