• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
All Might - 7 (Ragnarokio, Funnygurl555, ExLight, Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, Rubik, Silverfish)
Funnygurl555 - 3 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, HeroOfTime, All Might)
Silverfish - 2 (LittleGumball, funnier6)
Calvin ツ - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)

Not voting - Laurentus, Calvin ツ, Mellow Ezlo

I observed the people that I had stalked from the station all day. In the evening they were still sitting around in the hostel lobby trying to figure out who the guilty ones were. In the end they seemed to be set on lynching All Might since they believed he was one of the culprits and so one of the individuals brought forth a sort of helmet. It looked somehow high-tech but simple in its design.

“Well then, what more can I do at this point?” All Might said with a sigh. “I really hoped we could have made this work…” He seemed strangely calm, yet disappointed at the same time. They put the helmet on his head and then pressed a button on the side of the helmet, and only a second later All Might was dead. I will say their actions are a bit rash but at least their execution methods seem humane enough. Anyway, after All Might had passed away they got rid of the body and went to bed in their various rooms at the hostel.

All Might was Ryo Kurokiba (from Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma), the Fish Chef.

nZda2fV.png

The living (17):
@funnier6
@Morbid Minish
@Rubik
@The Sun Fan
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Doc
@Johnny Sooshi
@HeroOfTime
@DekuNut
@ExLight
@Laurentus
@Funnygurl555
@Ragnarokio
@Silverfish
@LittleGumball
@Calvin ツ
@Mellow Ezlo

The dead (1):
All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)

Night 1 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Saturday, August 31st 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190831T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Night+1&font=slab&csz=1

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
During the night I noticed Johnny Sooshi leaving his room. I followed him outside and made sure to keep my distance. Soon we were on a large wheat field that I would have never found on my own. Johnny Sooshi ran around the field looking very free and happy, but soon after that a caped stranger appeared. I was quite shocked by his sudden appearance so I immediately hid in the tall wheat. It was hard to see what he looked like besides the cape that blew in the breeze but he just punched Johnny Sooshi and walked away. After the stranger was gone I approached Johhny Sooshi to find that he had died instantly to the one punch.

As I came back to the hostel I caught glimpse of Morbid Minish exiting her room and heading out too. It seemed like she only needed some fresh air, nothing more. But before I had even had time to sneak after her outside a little girl with a strange looking sword approached Morbid Minish. Actually her sword kinda looked a bit more like half a scissors if that makes sense… Anyway, I couldn’t hear any of what they said since I hadn’t been able to get close enough but the little girl swiftly took Morbid Minish’s life with her peculiar weapon.

In the morning when the rest of the people gathered in the lobby they all seemed sad to find the two dead ones missing. I followed the group back to the Nishiarai station here they all (and me too) took a train to the Tokyo Skytree Station in Sumida. The Skytree was truly a sight to behold but the individuals went straight to another hostel lobby, so I followed suit of course. This was where their heated discussion continued.

Johnny Sooshi was Holo (from Spice and Wolf), the Harvest Deity.

Morbid Minish was Chika Fujiwara (from Kaguya-sama: Love is War), the Cheater.

Tc2FJt8.png

4cer5JB.png
The living (15):
@funnier6
@Rubik
@The Sun Fan
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Doc
@HeroOfTime
@DekuNut
@ExLight
@Laurentus
@Funnygurl555
@Ragnarokio
@Silverfish
@LittleGumball
@Calvin ツ
@Mellow Ezlo

The dead (3):
All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Holo, the Harvest Deity (killed night 1)
Morbid Minish - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (killed night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, September 3rd 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190903T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Flavor text suggest Johnny was killed by Saitama, who I'm assuming is a vig.

I read a bit about All Might's character and I think he might've been a Serial Killer that had some restriction. The fact he lied about his character kinda suggests he didn't know the character well enough to know if he's get busted by claiming truthfully.

Since All Might wasn't scum I think it would be nice to give the players that formed his wagon a second look. Silver and Funnygurl are also a good start since scum might've been interested in stopping one of these wagons.

Hi @funnier6

Vote: funnier6
yo, I missed you
any reason for the vote or just memeing around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom