• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I mean
if funnier is too proud to sacrifice himself for you, I promise he's too proud to sacrifice himself for me
but I can't claim to have done anything wrt mechanically outing him, of course
In your case it would just be intentional distancing, which is entirely plausible to me. I don't think regardless of either of your alignments, you'd have refrained from trying to get a 3p lynched.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I should say, and this is getting ahead of w/e minish says
I think the best lynch for today is silver based on what I know
but I guess I'll wait to lay that all out
why would you personally want to lynch anyone other than LG today if you think scum has a bulletproof and no roleblocker?

I should say, and this is getting ahead of w/e minish says
I think the best lynch for today is silver based on what I know
but I guess I'll wait to lay that all out
Dang this hurts man. I almost wanna say you're the scum now. I mean, the info you provided is all on scum, which could be found out by a scum player. This could be an elaborate play. If so, well done. You've set me up brilliantly. Protected me only to turn on me in the last minute, saving me to save yourself in MyLo. This also reads as a deflection away from LG. You know you win if I die instead of LG. Or maybe both of us are innocent. Only one way to find out though.

Either way it's weird, because th
Dang this hurts man. I almost wanna say you're the scum now. I mean, the info you provided is all on scum, which could be found out by a scum player. This could be an elaborate play. If so, well done. You've set me up brilliantly. Protected me only to turn on me in the last minute, saving me to save yourself in MyLo. This also reads as a deflection away from LG. You know you win if I die instead of LG. Or maybe both of us are innocent. Only one way to find out though.

I dont want to be trite and say something like "this hurts me more than it hurts you" or something, but I was wrong on either you or minish (possibly both), and I was very sure on both of you being town.

To say what I was getting to, it seems strange either way because it sounds like scum can overlap with joat roleblocker/role locker and/oror that they overlap with bulletproof joat/godfather

Silver, I know it can be you as town and minish/lg or something
I have 200 puzzle pieces in front of me and all I want is a cute picture of kittens in a basket so I can feel accomplished
This makes me smile. The puzzles, that is. My floor is notorious for doing puzzles and homework at the same time and getting frustrated about getting nowhere with either. TO see that same image pop up here has made my day.
So who else would you go after if not me? Is Minish or LG bigger scum to you?

This makes me smile. The puzzles, that is. My floor is notorious for doing puzzles and homework at the same time and getting frustrated about getting nowhere with either. TO see that same image pop up here has made my day.
So who else would you go after if not me? Is Minish or LG bigger scum to you?
Lg over minish atm ya
It's just that I think u 3 are the only real possibilities, and I know 2 of u r scum

It's funny because I could say the same now. Though I'm feeling you and LG over minish at the moment, if you flip scum, that makes it more likely Minish is your scumbud. So why don't we kill LG and see what happens?

alright, now that we have clarification
you can claim your role in more depth now, Silver
is there anything you were being ambiguous about before?
because you can say it in detail now

I didn't mean to claim. I'm sorry. It's starting to feel like I've done nothing but mess up this game.
Well, my role is called the Delver officially. Am I allowed to claim my person too? I started with a one shot coroner ability at the start, which I used last night. My primary ability is that I get a one shot of whatever ability someone might target me with, but all abilities used on me will go through, so I cannot have any death inducing powers. This also allows me to know If I've been targeted, which I have not, which I find a little odd, but if there is a roleblocker, it is entirely possible.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Glad I waited for clarification. I think there's enough out there for you all to have an idea of my role. Scum probably has it figured out by now.

LG seems like always the optimal option today.

And thinking about it a bit more, original me had All Might (Hero), Silver, and LG all in my PoE d1. Could be why they killed me because I was onto too much of the team. Of course I came around on LG from my Iso, but also said I had originally had just a gut feeling on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom