• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I waited for clarification. I think there's enough out there for you all to have an idea of my role. Scum probably has it figured out by now.

LG seems like always the optimal option today.

And thinking about it a bit more, original me had All Might (Hero), Silver, and LG all in my PoE d1. Could be why they killed me because I was onto too much of the team. Of course I came around on LG from my Iso, but also said I had originally had just a gut feeling on her.

this is such a gross thing to use
I know now why the caged bird sings, I guess

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Glad I waited for clarification. I think there's enough out there for you all to have an idea of my role. Scum probably has it figured out by now.

LG seems like always the optimal option today.

And thinking about it a bit more, original me had All Might (Hero), Silver, and LG all in my PoE d1. Could be why they killed me because I was onto too much of the team. Of course I came around on LG from my Iso, but also said I had originally had just a gut feeling on her.
Can you soft any harder? I literally have 0 idea what your role is and no one seems willing to fill me in if they do know.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I didn't mean to claim. I'm sorry. It's starting to feel like I've done nothing but mess up this game.
Well, my role is called the Delver officially. Am I allowed to claim my person too? I started with a one shot coroner ability at the start, which I used last night. My primary ability is that I get a one shot of whatever ability someone might target me with, but all abilities used on me will go through, so I cannot have any death inducing powers. This also allows me to know If I've been targeted, which I have not, which I find a little odd, but if there is a roleblocker, it is entirely possible.
But rag's ability targeting you didn't give you anything?

But rag's ability targeting you didn't give you anything?
This is correct. This is also why I believe there is a role blocker among the scum, if SMS was blocked, and presumably rag was blocked on me. Or maybe I don't get powers from afar?

Anyone other than minish know what she does even remotely?

She appears to be similar to what we thought all might was, but beyond that, I don't know
Bomb maybe?
Vengeful?
something along those lines

if its not that then I have no idea

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think I'm going to believe that silver couldn't have made up both that ability and all might 1.0's role and assume they're being honest and probably town, even though part of their claim is maybe a bit more similar to my own than I'd like. It's decently possible that they got help from their team if they were scum, but I'd rather simplify the board a bit here unless there's some mega lie to catch.

Rag also didn't seem to object to them saying they didn't get a result.

I think my primary PoE is mostly between LG, Minish, and TSF atm.

I think that's a bit silly, Rubik
I can't show you some "mega lie" or something but that role doesn't make sense and just assuming that it couldn't have been made up is p silly

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think that's a bit silly, Rubik
I can't show you some "mega lie" or something but that role doesn't make sense and just assuming that it couldn't have been made up is p silly
It's possible you're right.

I hate being stuck in this back-to-back mylo situation.

I should say while its on my mind
I somehow find it unlikely that Minish and All might, as scum, decide to go after the same role softing-wise
when scum is busing, they go for the full monty, not whatever this would've been
so I think that looks slightly good for Minish

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
this is such a gross thing to use
I know now why the caged bird sings, I guess

I'm just using info that is present in the thread. Any of you all could have came to that conclusion as well. If you think I might be scum then it's up to you to trust it.

But I won't talk about my previous d1 self anymore if y'all don't want.
Can you soft any harder? I literally have 0 idea what your role is and no one seems willing to fill me in if they do know.

I don't think anyone probably knows my full role. But I can't confirm anything. I don't think I can soft any more than I already have without getting too hard (heh).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom