• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still no useable content here, imo. But it's fun.

I poked Lau. He should be around soon.

Reactions: Pen

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I should watch more anime. Is Detective Conan good? I'll also take other suggestions.
It's good if you're looking for an episodic mystery series.

It's well liked enough that they've made over 900 episodes, but the overarching plot rarely advances. It's fun so far, though.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Eh, I never do well on first days anyway. I guess I'm still new enough that finding the microscopic information amidst all this chaos isn't my strong suit.
That's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just try to force people to engage with you and look for things you think someone might do subconsciously as scum (or consciously, if they're so bold).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just try to force people to engage with you and look for things you think someone might do subconsciously as scum (or consciously, if they're so bold).
A lot of it will be weak or wifom, but the process of arguing about it will reveal things about the parties involved that can be used now or later.

funnier6

Courage~
Anyways, as for other stuff it's kinda funny people are starting pressure votes but on different people. So not really much pressure happening.
You dont feel like applying any pressure yourself?
Eh, I never do well on first days anyway. I guess I'm still new enough that finding the microscopic information amidst all this chaos isn't my strong suit.
Don't mind Rubik he's just here for comic relief. What are day ones like where youre from?

Unvote

Vote: Doc

Might as well revert to the tried and true method. @Doc no excuses

Also Rubik deep breaths por favor youre like half the thread in an 18 player game.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Let's see, SAO (and it's disappointing spinoffs), Death note, K, The devil is a part timer, twelve kingdoms, saiki, attack on Titan. So I guess I like fantasy?
Oh... Not really the stuff I watch uuh
Not sure what to recommend, sorry, lol.

Also Rubik deep breaths por favor youre like half the thread in an 18 player game.
did you just slap some Portuguese over there
what the ****

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You dont feel like applying any pressure yourself?

Don't mind Rubik he's just here for comic relief. What are day ones like where youre from?

Unvote

Vote: Doc

Might as well revert to the tried and true method. @Doc no excuses

It's true that I'm comic relief, but that doesn't mean I'm not useful!

What's breathing, funnier? Is that the thing you do out of your nose when you're mad?

Generally filled with mass confusion. Someone votes Doc( if I'm on home forum, otherwise if I'm on secondary it can be literally anyone), that person is targeted, then someone over analyses a person, and we all start getting defensive and arguing. Much less randomness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom