• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
is your name meant to be ironic, funnier?

everyone who hasn't voted all might is their scumbuddy

Lau's meta is just as good as legends say. I've only seen him/played with him in town games, and if he would remember to post he makes a mean townie. In both aspects of the word. He's very analytical and will call you out on dumb mistakes. Yeah... My first game was with him and there was a few of them.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
DekuNut - 2 (ExLight, Calvin ツ)
The Sun Fan - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (LittleGumball)
Doc - 3 (All Might, HeroOfTime, funnier6)
Laurentus - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)
All Might - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Funnygurl555 - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, Laurentus, Funnygurl555, Silverfish

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

And @Silverfish based on what you seem to enjoy in anime, I'd strongly recommend you watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's got something for everyone and I've never met someone who had seen it and not liked it. It's in my personal top 3 list of anime. ^^

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
what kind of psychopath uses the light theme for discord
I have astigmatism. Sometimes that can mean that dark themes hurt your eyes because it causes more stain to read light text on dark backgrounds than vice versa. The main advantage of dark themes is that it is less bright, but I don't have an issue when brightness sensitivity from the devices I use, only problems with strain from reading a lot of white text.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I have astigmatism. Sometimes that can mean that dark themes hurt your eyes because it causes more stain to read light text on dark backgrounds than vice versa. The main advantage of dark themes is that it is less bright, but I don't have an issue when brightness sensitivity from the devices I use, only problems with strain from reading a lot of white text.
Oh, sorry. :confused:
Sounds annoying.

Which one do you think funnier is?
Clearly not a Survivor, otherwise he'd be freaking out.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
if there are 2 NKs per night and 14 town and 4 nontown (idk what kind of tuning is standard here)

D1: 14/4
D2: 12/4
D3: 10/4
D4: 8/4
D5: 6/4 (MyLo, probably)
Assuming it's a cut and dry Town v Scum game. Knowing Pen, it's not. My guess is 12/4/2 with masons or 12/3/3 with masons and an SK

hey guys, I'm alive. Forgot about game. Will contribute this evening
Why not when you posted?

There is still no useable content here, imo. But it's fun.

I poked Lau. He should be around soon.
It's been a couple pages since you said this. Hbn?

There is no god

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote

Well, I'm usually in favor of a No Lynch D1 or going after the inactives if we get no proper discussions during D1.
But apparently people hate this philosophy for some reason, and I always get lynched or very close to when I express these, so...
View attachment 40183

To trigger some discussions I usually try to talk about the game balance or gimmicks, like items or what the proportion of indeps might be, this kinda stuff
No lynches aren't helpful Day 1, and neither is role speculation really. I don't necessarily think proposing one has to be scummy, I just think it's generally a bad idea. PokeballZ was an exception because of its unconventional mechanics.

You didn't consider lynches.

Are we over the joke phase already?

this boi is AGGRESSIVE
I've never been a fan of people saying "is rvs over yet" because it reads to me like laziness and not wanting to start serious discussion themselves. Typically, I townread the people who attempt to break out of the RVS phase and scum read the people who talk about it but make no attempt to do so themselves, because they're afraid of saying the wrong thing or going about it the wrong way.

I usually get targeted for wanting to get out of the Joke phase too quickly.
And it's a 72h day phase, why the rush?

If you're so eager to get some discussion going why don't you provide us with something? :suspicious:
What rush? The game had been up for well over 12 hours by that point.

Also, that's a bit ironic considering funnier was one of the earlier players to make serious posts.

There is still no useable content here, imo. But it's fun.

I poked Lau. He should be around soon.
There is. For example, I find ExLight slightly scummy for asking if the rvs phase was over yet not doing anything himself to attempt to get out of it. What's your opinion on that, or Rubik's excessive posting, or funnier's aggressiveness? There's lots to talk about, but perhaps specific questions will make it easier for you to find them.

Have pressure votes on Doc ever really worked? I'm asking this seriously because it happens nearly every game and I don't remember if anything has ever really changed.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What rush? The game had been up for well over 12 hours by that point.
If it's been up for 12h we still have 60 more to go. Isn't 5/6 of the day phase til deadline still a looong way to go? :suspicious:

Not sure what yall want to work with if we have no real information whatsoever.
Even if we're going to try and analyze the fluff, we'll only have a better picture of what's going on after the first flip.

I find ExLight slightly scummy for asking if the rvs phase was over yet not doing anything himself to attempt to get out of it.
If I do something stuff people find me scummy for trying too hard, if I don't people also find me scummy.
Why are yall so mean to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom