• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Discussion

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
I just found out that after like, 12 years Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You is getting a season three. I'm really excited for that, especially considering I wasn't quite satisfied with the ending and season 2 as a whole was very dissapointing.
(Additionally, this is like the third time I've watched a show for the first time that hasn't been updated in literal years and it suddenly announced a new season. Which is crazy. Now if only that would work for Ouran High School Host Club...)

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
media%2FGDX2LFjbYAAsQfQ.jpg

Berserk 1997 is getting a Bluray release in March courtesy of Discotek Media.

This is one of the best retro anime announcements ever.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Is anybody here actively watching the final season of My Hero Academia? And if so, would they be willing to let me know when the last episode comes out? My crunchyroll expired, and I plan on renewing it (since I still have 4 episodes left of Mashle: Magic and Muscles) but if I'm doing that anyway I want to be able to finish MHA too.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Is anybody here actively watching the final season of My Hero Academia? And if so, would they be willing to let me know when the last episode comes out? My crunchyroll expired, and I plan on renewing it (since I still have 4 episodes left of Mashle: Magic and Muscles) but if I'm doing that anyway I want to be able to finish MHA too.
Is this the final season? Considering the manga just ended a few weeks ago, I'd be surprised if everything wrapped up in this season. I'm seeing 13 episodes after the 4 "memories" recap episodes so I believe there are 8 episodes to go since this season is only scheduled for 21 regular episodes.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Is this the final season? Considering the manga just ended a few weeks ago, I'd be surprised if everything wrapped up in this season. I'm seeing 13 episodes after the 4 "memories" recap episodes so I believe there are 8 episodes to go since this season is only scheduled for 21 regular episodes.
I'm not entirely sure, since I'm not caught up on the manga. Things seem to be building up to some kind of final battle, though. I think read somewhere also that the season will be 26 episodes, don't quote me on that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom