• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Wow guys, thanks! Stitch asked first, so he can replace Pancake. (Stitch was a Vanilla townie)

Vote Tally:
PancakeSamurai/Stitch: (1) - DekuNut
A Link in Time: (2) - Imogen, Musicfan

Not voting: (6) - Fig, A Link in Time, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, PancakeSamurai/Stitch, Repentance

The day will end Friday July 11th at 7 PM EST. As 9 people are alive, it takes 5 votes for a majority lynch. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

Fig

The Altruist
While Stitch asked first, I think it is only fair for someone who hasn't participated in the game to replace Pancake. It's not that I don't mind Stitch returning, I just believe that someone who wasn't part of the game should have priority as it allows the game to be more complex than being repetitive.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I agree with Fig. If no one else had asked then I'd be fine with it though. If you sent the role PM though, it's fine.
UNVOTE
Whoever is the replacement will be active, and that was my major thing against Pancake. You shall pass... For now.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
This is my go to question.
If you had to lynch some one who and why.

I'd have to go with ALIT because that vote on Atticus doesn't sit right with me, but I'd only lynch him if I absolutely had to, there's not enough that screams mafia from him. Fig would be my second choice. Yes, there may be some bias and he's not playing much differently than he has in other games, but he still looks like the best candidate other than ALIT for a lynch. They're on the hot seat right now and they better start playing as if they are, because right now they aren't being extremely helpful.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well, the day ends tomorrow, and I'm going to be working until the day has passed. I'm leaving my vote on ALiT for now, for reasons mentioned before and because no one else sticks out to me right now. I'm not sure whether a no lynch situation is better than this- I think it isn't. With a lynch, we at least learn something.

But I'm open to suggestions, too. I'll be checking in throughout tonight and early tomorrow morning before I go to work and decide whether to keep my vote on or not.

Fig

The Altruist
So to double check, Stitch is replacing Pancake right? So then what about Fiery Klongo? Having on posted once or twice according to my knowledge, it seems he is inactive. I personally would suggest that inactives should be lynched off as we don't know what will happen during the night. Unless the vig is planning to kill Fiery at night, but even then that would mean the Vig would have to potentially risk a night kill just to confirm an inactive player's role when it could have been achieved during the day, lowering the amount of people to actually focus on and increase the chances of killing scum.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I also agree with others that inactive should be left to the vig. I say vig kills pancake tonight.

Moonstone

So to double check, Stitch is replacing Pancake right? So then what about Fiery Klongo? Having on posted once or twice according to my knowledge, it seems he is inactive. I personally would suggest that inactives should be lynched off as we don't know what will happen during the night. Unless the vig is planning to kill Fiery at night, but even then that would mean the Vig would have to potentially risk a night kill just to confirm an inactive player's role when it could have been achieved during the day, lowering the amount of people to actually focus on and increase the chances of killing scum.

I'm still sort of set on A Link In Time. Usually, he proves much more helpful to the town by this time in the game (I've been reading over old games too). He says he hasn't been motivated to play, and yet joins another mafia game? He's also been asked who he is suspicious of, and yet provides no response for us to even build off of. And he says he won't claim because he's had bad luck with it in the past, and only will as a last resort.

Well, let's make this his last resort. If he won't claim, if he won't give us any other alternatives, then he certainly isn't helping us. And I think he makes a better target than a questionable inactive. I think the last inactive should be left to the vig if the vig has no other suspicions. The best alternative would be getting an active replacement for Fiery, and the vig can kill whomever they think is scum, but we'll have to see what Rachel says about that.

If ALiT flips scum, I'm willing to bet Fig is, too.

Fig

The Altruist
I also agree with others that inactive should be left to the vig. I say vig kills pancake tonight.

Rachel has replaced Pancake with Stitch which is why he responded earlier. Just letting you know ahead of time before some might still believe that Pancake is still in the game without an replacement.

Moonstone

PancKe was replaced...

And wasn't fused talking about replacing FK?

That is a very good point on ALIT, Fig. What sign up if you're not interested?

For the record, it was me who said that about ALiT, not Fig, unless I'm misunderstanding your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom