• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Decided to sign in for a few minutes before I head to bed, and I noticed the argument between Stitch and Fig. I just want to point out real quick:

I was saying that you are not helping at all if you are willing to vote for yourself because that means the mafia is just a step close with a basically your free lynch if you do vote for yourself and were to be lynched.

That is not what Stitch said at all. I checked back on the post you are referencing, and Stitch's exact words are:

Hmm, there's something off about this. It would actually make a lot of sense if I was scum. I haven't posted much, Atticus wanted a no lynch soon after I was voted for, Imogen (who voted for me on Day 2 as we all remember) was killed last night, and Rep seems to be on top of me with a lot of good points. Heck, I'd prolly vote for me now.

Stitch was merely stating that, given the evidence against him, he'd probably be voting for him if he weren't him... if that makes any sense. There is a huge difference between saying that you'd lynch yourself and saying that you're willing to lynch yourself. In Stitch's case, it was the former.

Which Stitch himself actually explained, and it kinda looked to me as if you ignored it:

I was never willing to lynch myself, I was only trying to prove a point, clearly everybody seems to have ignored it and doing what I'm sure the mafia are wanting us to do.

Well, that's about all I wanted to say. I'll say more tomorrow when I'm not tired, for now I'm going to bed.

Rachel

be vigitant
Vote Tally:
Stitch (1) - Repentance
A Link in Time (1) - Stitch
Fiery Klongo (1) - PokaLink

Not voting: Fig, Thareous, A Link in Time, Musicfan, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, FarnabyIsland42, Mellow Ezlo, PancakeSamurai

Day 3 ends on Wednesday June 25 at 7:00 PM EST. As 13 people are live, it takes 7 votes for a majority vote.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ebwodp: thanks Atty. Bye.
I'm now saying the Stitch lynch isn't such a great idea. Does everyone remember the first time you were voted for? How about one of your scumbuds? If Atty were new scum, then your theory would make sense. However, this was her fourth time as mafia. I wouldn't expect something like that from a veteran mafioso. It could be either as Rep said, that she didn't notice the vote, or that she was attempting to frame Stitch. More likely the former, because there was no sign that she would end up lynched.

Ebwodpfr: no problem Rep. This can be a stress-inducing game.
Just re-reading some stuff. Atticus mentioned she was scum in the last day of one game, and the end of another. Really, this is only her second time being scum not as a replacement at the end of the game. And let me note she did lose said game, and made a couple glaring mistakes at the end (just reading it over). Everyone makes mistakes in mafia and Atticus is certainly not above it, neither am I, neither is the best mafia player on the planet. Just thought I'd put that out there.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just re-reading some stuff. Atticus mentioned she was scum in the last day of one game, and the end of another. Really, this is only her second time being scum not as a replacement at the end of the game. And let me note she did lose said game, and made a couple glaring mistakes at the end (just reading it over). Everyone makes mistakes in mafia and Atticus is certainly not above it, neither am I, neither is the best mafia player on the planet. Just thought I'd put that out there.

I'll give you props for that one, Rep. You have a point there. Not enough to convict Stitch in my eyes, but it helps your case some.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
MRW the conversation stops:

b687e0a17d6a6e84eed1e6e941aaf6c843a92895.gif

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hi guys! As you know, I'm replacing Avagon. Give me a bit to catch up since I haven't been reading since Day 1. Looks like we're in a pretty good position now, though, with the SK and the godfather already down...

Also Imogen that gif is lagging up my iPad so badly. D:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Hi guys! As you know, I'm replacing Avagon. Give me a bit to catch up since I haven't been reading since Day 1. Looks like we're in a pretty good position now, though, with the SK and the godfather already down...

Also Imogen that gif is lagging up my iPad so badly. D:

Here is the basic things of importance:
Atticus was lynched day 2, turned up GF. Interestingly enough, Atticus voted no lynch that day, and the only other vote prior was 1 vote on Stitch. If Stitch was town, one would assume Atticus wouldn't have voted at all and just let Stitch die. It couldn't have been a set up because Atticus didn't know she was going to die. There is a chance she simply missed the vote, or perhaps just made a mistake voting No Lynch not realizing leaving Stitch would have lead to his death, but there is reasonable suspicion that Stitch is mafia. Also, Stitch has been using a passive defense of "I would vote for myself".

ALIT voted for Atticus 30 minutes before the day end when Atticus was all but lynched. This has caused some suspicion towards ALIT.

Fig has in some ways inhibited the scumhunting process and has had some off responses. This has caused some suspicion towards Fig.

That's all that's really important.

Also I would like to add to DekuNut's comment that Atticus voting No Lynch against scum was a "newb" move so it lowers the chances of Stitch being scum. Here are a couple points that I think erase this belief
1. Atticus voting no lynch if Stitch was town is an even bigger "newb" move, because leaving a townie to be lynched is much more intelligent and safer.
2. On day 2, if your scumbud is going to be lynched in less than 24 hours, you really only have 2 options. 1. push for a no lynch 2. push for another person to be lynched. Perhaps Atticus didn't think she had enough evidence to push for another person's lynch.
I am keeping my vote on Stitch and I implore everyone else to do the same. If Stitch is not mafia, then I am utterly confused at Atticus's actions, and my only theory is that Atticus didn't see the vote on Stitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom