• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
while his scum hunting skills need a little work, it's better than nothing.

I don't appreciate this comment. People make mistakes in mafia literally all of the time. I went off what (as Atticus said) was very little evidence and made an educated guess which A Link in Time agreed with and Thareous provided partial agreement. Completely unfair statement.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't appreciate this comment. People make mistakes in mafia literally all of the time. I went off what (as Atticus said) was very little evidence and made an educated guess which A Link in Time agreed with and Thareous provided partial agreement. Completely unfair statement.

You have a good point there. Sorry about that. I'm not the best at thinking before I speak. Even so, it still stands that it would be nice to have you semi-confirmed.

Rachel

be vigitant
Sorry for not posting yesterday!
If there is tied vote for someone and for a no lynch/extension, no lynch/extension will win.

Vote Tally:

PancakeSamurai: (1) Imogen
Atticus: (3) Repentance, musicfan, A Link in Time
No Lynch: (1) Atticus
Didn’t vote: (12)
Fig, Thareous, DekuNut, AvatarFlygon (see below), Fiery Klongo, FarnabyIsland42, Ver-go-a-go-go (see below), Mellow Ezlo, Stitch, PancakeSamurai, pkfroce

Atticus received the most votes and will thus be lynched.

After much discussion and tense debating, the volunteers decided to kick out Atticus. Atticus started to chuckle, and the volunteers that had taken a step toward her paused, unnerved by the chuckling. Atticus reached behind her body and everybody heard a loud zipping sound. The yellow bunny that we had identified as Atticus split apart, revealing a pink bird with malevolent eyes. The bunny costume fell to the ground around her feet.

"You all thought I was a bunny, and I fooled myself into thinking I was, 'cause people will listen to you better if you’re cute and cuddly. You all can’t understand how much pain and misery you cause me. My followers will ensure that the rest of you will die slow, painful deaths.

The volunteers set their jaws and charged her, feeling little pity for the bird that worked in the Town Hall. After they moved away, a feathery body lay without life on the ground. One of the volunteers hung up the bunny costume, perhaps to scare away the bad guys who were left.

Atticus was Zipper T. Bunny, the Mafia Godfather

Still Alive: 15
-Fig
-Thareous
-A Link in Time
-DekuNut
-Fiery Klongo
-FarnabyIsland42
-Ver-go-a-go-go
-Mellow Ezlo
-Imogen
-Stitch
-PancakeSamurai
-Repentance
-pkfroce

Dead: 5
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason, lynched Day 1
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor, killed Night 1
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Atticus, Zipper T. Bunny, Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 2

If I don’t hear from AvatarFlygon that plans have changed, then PokaLink will replace AvatarFlygon Day 3.

If FarnabyIsland42 does not post tomorrow, I will replace her.

***LittleGumball offered to replace Ver-go-a-go-go. LG replaced Findemaxa for a very short time before being lynched on day 1. If you guys are okay with her replacing Ver-go-a-go-go, then could you post here and say “yes”, or if you’re not okay, post “no”? Then when the night ends if you guys are okay with it LG will replace Ver-go. I will ask Gummy to not reveal anything that she learned while replacing Findemaxa.

Night 2 Begins!

Night 2 ends on Wednesday the 18th at 7:00 PM EST. If you have a night ability and wish to use it, let me know what you want to do by then.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I vote YES to LittleGumball.

Atty, you had me going there at the end. Nice acting!

We can't discuss anymore until morning, right?

Fig

The Altruist
I don't mind seeing Gummers returning considering the fact that she just joined the game and she didn't really get the chance to really play. So [BYes][/B].

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Aw man, and this was my first time (I think) being the GF. Oh well, I tried.

My advice to the Town is to be on your toes. You think you're safe just because I'm gone? Then you've got another thing coming.

To my Mafia, make me proud. ;)

Yes for Gummy, however, my only concern would be that she'll have knowledge of who the other Mason is. That's something to consider.

Thanks for letting me play, Rachel and Pendio! It was a pleasure being Phyllis. :D

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
while his scum hunting skills need a little work, it's better than nothing.

This needs to be quoted again.

You guys doubted my scum hunting, eh? Sorry I just feel really cocky right now.

Please protect me I am so dead this night lol.

If I die please lynch stitch I'm 80% sure Stitch is mafia.

EBWODP
Oops sorry, I probably said too much for night time. If you give me permission I'll remove what I just said, but I know I'm not allowed to edit posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom