• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

An Underrated Mario Kart Like Game for Playstation: CTR.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
how was crash tag team racing

Very sexy. In one word, I would call it... satisfying. You can't compare CTTR to CTR near as much as CNK can, though. Crash Tag Team Racing is not a kart racer like those, it's more of a wacky racing game. They're too different, especially considering half of CTTR is platforming.

The game is not very deep. There's truckloads to do and it's always entertaining, although whatever you do is more like having fun for five minutes then finding something completely different to do for another five minutes. Exploring the levels, racing, track challenges, battles, stunt driving, minigames, they're all good. On top of it all, the game is butt-stompingly hilarious.

It's been a few years since I've last played the game. However, it's never left my mind since then. The Xbox edition of the game, which is the one I owned, never got compatibility on 360. When I traded in my Xbox for a 360, I basically lost the ability to play CTTR. Since then, I played through the entire game on my mate's Playstation 2, but that's all I've done relating to the game in the longest time. I need to get an original Xbox *just* for this game, it's the only I care for that never got compatibility. Crash Tag Team Racing is sitting in my TV cabinet waiting to be played...

/exposition

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Very sexy. In one word, I would call it... satisfying. You can't compare CTTR to CTR near as much as CNK can, though. Crash Tag Team Racing is not a kart racer like those, it's more of a wacky racing game. They're too different, especially considering half of CTTR is platforming.

The game is not very deep. There's truckloads to do and it's always entertaining, although whatever you do is more like having fun for five minutes then finding something completely different to do for another five minutes. Exploring the levels, racing, track challenges, battles, stunt driving, minigames, they're all good. On top of it all, the game is butt-stompingly hilarious.

It's been a few years since I've last played the game. However, it's never left my mind since then. The Xbox edition of the game, which is the one I owned, never got compatibility on 360. When I traded in my Xbox for a 360, I basically lost the ability to play CTTR. Since then, I played through the entire game on my mate's Playstation 2, but that's all I've done relating to the game in the longest time. I need to get an original Xbox *just* for this game, it's the only I care for that never got compatibility. Crash Tag Team Racing is sitting in my TV cabinet waiting to be played...

/exposition

....daymn son,sounds to me tag team racing is more underrated than the regular one [which i never felt was that underrated to begin w/]

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
....daymn son,sounds to me tag team racing is more underrated than the regular one [which i never felt was that underrated to begin w/]

Definitely, I don't think Crash Team Racing is underrated to begin with. It's the earlier Mario Kart titles I find to be overrated, and they've messed up the balance in the cosmos. I believe Crash Tag Team Racing is by no means as good as CTR, but certainly is not given enough props for what it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom