• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS An Interesting Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of you probably already know this fact but I just found out and thought I should share it with anyone who hasn't found out yet.

In Ocarina of Time 3D I never slept in my bed in Kokiri forest I never really thought to. Today I thought I would refill on health and magic. In Ocarina of Time 3D checking the bed in Kokiri forest allows you to relive old boss battles :):):):):):)

I think you can only do this after beating the game for the first time but I don't know i never used the bed.

Hope you Found this Useful

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been known for quite a while now. Actually, it was known before the game was released.

It is a cool feature, though! And by the way, you unlock it after completing the Forest Temple.;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh that is not new but it is cool you figured that out ;) I relived most battles so far. I finished OoT and MQ both like 15 times already since the 3DS and sometimes I relive a battle. It helped me a huge lot with Barrinade. And I set my own record by defeating Ghoma within 20 sec :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom