• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
KoD's threshold was above majority in the past and he's the only one who can make mafia win with town, I don't actually know if Rag is still mafia but she's been largely helpful, and if there's anyone else who is mafia I either forgot about them or ???.

There's also non-mafia threats to town but one of them might actually have an infinite vote threshold and the apparent ability to vote as many times as they want. I kind of want to try to save as many threats to town as possible but without Spiderman that might be impossible. I'm not sure what we can do to cure Spiderman or if it's possible which is going to make this even harder.

I am no longer mafia
I still think it makes sense to treat mafia as effectively town at least until the true threats are dealt with, but i understand that can feel unappealing when we seemingly don't have a lot of way to deal with the true threats (although to be fair this is potentially an issue of people being to apathetic to coordinate votes as much as it is mechanics)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I am no longer mafia
I still think it makes sense to treat mafia as effectively town at least until the true threats are dealt with, but i understand that can feel unappealing when we seemingly don't have a lot of way to deal with the true threats (although to be fair this is potentially an issue of people being to apathetic to coordinate votes as much as it is mechanics)
Who do you think town should vote for?

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Courtesy of certain arrangements, I am (now) mechanically a non-threat to town. This can be demonstrated via interview or investigation or whatever powers the Bugle has at its disposal. Note that this does not imply that KoD himself is actually town-inclined.

In terms of the path forward, it more or less remains the case that targeting mafia peons is a waste of time. KoD IS the mafia now -- there isn't even a functioning mafia chat, and he banned the rest of us from talking. Focus on him if you want stop scum. But Rag is probably right that the "true threats" are much more pressing, and town needs to find a way to present a united voting front if it ever wants to take back control of the game (barring the looming Sandman issue).

Skystone

I, Chocobo
In lieu of voting success, the only other pro-town path forward would either seem to be empowering sympathetic figures (e.g., possible superheroes or other town-adjacent roles) or hoping that the existing superheroes manage to take care of things.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Courtesy of certain arrangements, I am (now) mechanically a non-threat to town. This can be demonstrated via interview or investigation or whatever powers the Bugle has at its disposal. Note that this does not imply that KoD himself is actually town-inclined.

In terms of the path forward, it more or less remains the case that targeting mafia peons is a waste of time. KoD IS the mafia now -- there isn't even a functioning mafia chat, and he banned the rest of us from talking. Focus on him if you want stop scum. But Rag is probably right that the "true threats" are much more pressing, and town needs to find a way to present a united voting front if it ever wants to take back control of the game (barring the looming Sandman issue).

Are you Aleksei Sytsevich?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom