• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

I don't really have any inkling how anybody can help short of outting spider if they know the identity. But I don't expect that to happen anyways.
Spidey already has 4 votes, so what if we came up with a list of players we suspect to be them and make sure we have 4 votes on each of them at some point today. That way spidey would probably reach majority but the innocent people wouldn’t. IDK if their thresh-hold is just majority though but it might be worth a try. I guess we could use more than 4 votes if we were worried.

I have a couple of bonus votes that I’d be willing to contribute so all we would need is the list of players

Maybe Doc, Silverfish, Skystone, SMS, Vro? Is there anyone I’m missing?

Mint Elv

Fish!
I'd consider hiring you Mint but I'd like if you coukd send me a wire transfer first so I can see what character you are, if that's ok?
I assure you I’m qualified. I’m not comfortable with this request. How do we know you’re not the Lizard?
Maybe Doc, Silverfish, Skystone, SMS, Vro? Is there anyone I’m missing?
Dragonteacup?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Nah, that's personal utility. The Daily Bugle vote that went on the Kingpin account day 1 was me testing it out. Still not sure where that ended up since the title was in contention at the time. I don't really have any inkling how anybody can help short of outting spider if they know the identity. But I don't expect that to happen anyways.

@Ragnarokio do you have to wait for your dinner or is the resolution of that fight currently ongoing?

the channel was opened but spiderman has yet to join

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Well the Lizard doesn’t seem to be a threat currently. Or rather if we believe one Martha, then it sounds like Spider-Man can help.

Though how dangerous would it be to have Spider-Man arrested? They are clearly not easy to kill since even balck cat would have only exiled them. If it makes HHH not a threat, then what’s the harm?
I'm optimistic that Spider-Man can help when not being grappled by JJJ.

I'm kind of shocked that we're just kind of standing here watching JJJ arrest Spiderman but I mean maybe it'll work out if we're really lucky even though I kind of doubt it to a degree.

Mint Elv

Fish!
I'm optimistic that Spider-Man can help when not being grappled by JJJ.

I'm kind of shocked that we're just kind of standing here watching JJJ arrest Spiderman but I mean maybe it'll work out if we're really lucky even though I kind of doubt it to a degree.
I don’t think Spider-Man will suffer being in jail for like a day. I’m sure he’ll be easy to bail out. And it allows JJJ to become town aligned right? Or rather to win with town.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I am not against Spiderman eventually hitting jail but I'm worried that it could have negative side effects we don't know about.

There are probably players who can interact with others in jail and Spiderman probably isn't the most popular in there.

Spidey already has 4 votes, so what if we came up with a list of players we suspect to be them and make sure we have 4 votes on each of them at some point today. That way spidey would probably reach majority but the innocent people wouldn’t. IDK if their thresh-hold is just majority though but it might be worth a try. I guess we could use more than 4 votes if we were worried.
I considered that but without knowing a threshold It proves nothing while putting players in unnecessary danger. So I'm not a fan of the notion.

Honestly I think some risk is necessary if we are to arrest spidey. For now I'll put 10 votes on three of the suspects and see what happens. (9 on silverfish so CL's vote doesn't make them go over)

(9 votes)
Dagger Vote: Silverfish
Sword Vote: Silverfish
Bayonet Vote: Silverfish
Battle Axe Vote: Silverfish
War Scythe Vote: Silverfish
Kama Vote: Silverfish
Machete Vote: Silverfish
Pike Vote: Silverfish
Halberd Vote: Silverfish

(10 votes)
Spear Vote: Skystone