• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
there's no real point in going after the mafia at this point. Unification is still on the table, so they're not definitively a threat, and as all the members are known it will not be difficult to deal with them if it ever becomes necessary to

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You can take out the Mafia. I mean all this interference is making Mafia win. I know you cant win with me, but im willing to help town actively. Hell when i robbed that bank, i gave back to my people
Mafia/Town joint win is at least a possibility, supervillians and town win cons are non-compatible. Idk how the bank robbery was helpful, if you distributed the money or something, I got none of it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Mafia/Town joint win is at least a possibility, supervillians and town win cons are non-compatible. Idk how the bank robbery was helpful, if you distributed the money or something, I got none of it.
Well you aint my people rn. And i cant give money rn, because im the lead scapegoat

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the last vote on you was over an hour ago what are you reacting to

Ragnarokio

though i do agree we should be careful wrt voting storm as KoD apparently has five and a half votes

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote: Storm

Ngl as the game goes on I'm just more lost, I feel like all I can do is help the superheros take out the supervillians.
honestly this is where i'm at. i feel pretty powerless a lot of the time :^)
there's no real point in going after the mafia at this point. Unification is still on the table, so they're not definitively a threat, and as all the members are known it will not be difficult to deal with them if it ever becomes necessary to
i mean... IS unification on the table? kod has repeated many times that he doesn't want to work with town, and after the abigail incident i don't trust him to work with town even if he says he will

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
You and me both.

I dont know what anyone is gonna go, but you gotta figure it out.

Im kimda miffed theres like no way to make someone switch Alignments. Woukd be interesting... of course my character was born bad and would be bad. If I was recruited, i would have been mafia Aligned.
Now its not feasible for Mafia. My required fee is too high

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mood. At this point, I'm going with the flow and hoping that somehow mafia works with town.

This is no offense Storm but I do think you're probably the best target for now. Going after mafia is pointless because unification seems to be town's best bet right now for us. Whether or not KoD will allow us to go that route is another thing.

But I see no route to town victory with a supervillain running around with a very clear game ending plot. I don't believe town will win that way.

Consider this an unofficial vote for Storm. I want to give more time for other things to occur and don't want to miss out on things like Bugle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom