• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Okay.
I dont think its physically possible to arrest KoD like ever
This seems materially incorrect If KoD hadn't won the fight early on, or if he'd chosen to lock Torch up, he would have been arrested by threshold

It's even likely his role has changed since then since the early bugle exposee ruled out "mafia" but the later mafia outing confirmed him as having that alignment at the time.

Basically, having been around these since Maximum Carnage, voting KoD out does NOT seem like a pointless endeavor.

I don't think it's today's endeavor though. I at least want Fred to return enough that we can actually hear what's going on in his head about that 5 mil and so forth that's blocking us from forming a united front.

In the meantime, nothing personal, but that whole "Scheme has a counter towards we all lose" thing sounds like a real bad time that needs to be nipped

VOTE: STORM

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Storm for what its worth, i had the option to steal your doohicky last night and decided against it becuase i wanted you to be able to win with me

Okay.
I dont think its physically possible to arrest KoD like ever
So our options are
A) we do that thing Tevish siggested where we arrest Spiderman (get it out of the way early)
B ) trying to figure out the Goblin Potion conundrum. If someone drinks a Golden Goblin potion, do they Become Self- Aligned?
C) we can try to lynch KoD failingly (last time it took literally every vote possible and he still walked away
D) lynch Asfinyti and therefore remove 3 threats from play
E)let KoD take over all the stocks
F) put a hold on making decisions until the Bugle is out
Z) Arrest Storm, throw away the key, and Throw away the Hole
ZZ) interrogate nicely and not use aggresive verbage

So no Hobgoblin yet
Green Goblin is MIA
Kraven isnt Cravin his Crasins
I assume Rhino needs to be arrested before he becomes the Rhino
Black Cat is a stray (please dont steal from me. You wont take my money first. Youll take my house. Then i need to spend 2 actions to earn money then sign onto Zillow. Its a hassle. Steal from century Club Members)

I wish we could have tested the May Parker is the Green Goblin Theory. I guess we'll know if all the guards die from those Wheat Cakes

Bedtime for all. Ill try to get an updated who is possibly who List

@Asfinyti i assume you were the " Aliens"
Is the Tinkerer a player or an NPC like Donald Duck?
In regards to arresting KoD last time, you did not have every single available vote on him. So there's still room to grow but the question is what for? What is the end game of arresting KoD?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
In regards to arresting KoD last time, you did not have every single available vote on him. So there's still room to grow but the question is what for? What is the end game of arresting KoD?
I presumed he has some kind of passive similar to Freduardo where he can just up and self exile, that way the Bugle can do their 60 minutes lie detector interview

i mean at this point imma do what I usually do
Vote Vroendal

Storm

Hes the torch? At least he is by my recollection
Well either him or you, but i havent really seen much from you to make a inflection connection, but you were around lurking during the fight. I really dont know. I do think we should focus on Locking up Mafia. I cant do anything to anyone unless they hit me first. Im pretty much a neutered Pitbull. All my stuff is passives. Im fine arresting any Mafia. Perhaps not the best thing to provoke the Furious Flamer any further.
Unvote
Vote: Asfinyti

Last edited:

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
VOTE STORM
We chose to let storm go and catch Ock because there were already storm votes!
Remember: town votes are worth more if I vote for someone and you do to!

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
@Freddeh
Hey Mr Money Man!
Amy chance I can use your lab to make an "Anti-Ock Compound" in case he gets out! I may have a way around those indestructible tentacles!

Storm

Vote: Storm

Ngl as the game goes on I'm just more lost, I feel like all I can do is help the superheros take out the supervillians.
You can take out the Mafia. I mean all this interference is making Mafia win. I know you cant win with me, but im willing to help town actively. Hell when i robbed that bank, i gave back to my people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom