• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

On Night 2, Doc's character name was Aunt May Parker. That second night, Doc possessed Secret or Bonus voting abilities. During the time on the second night the investigation occurred, the only company Doc owned corporate shares in was The Daily Bugle.

Last night, we were able to verify that Doc is not a threat to the town at the moment in time he was investigated. Also, as of last night, Doc does NOT possess any Secret or Bonus votes. This is a change from Night 2. Last night Doc only owned one corporate share, presumably in the Daily Bugle. Last night we were able to verify that Doc is not Spider-Man during the moment of investigation. We were able able to verify that he did not possess a posting restriction during last night. We also were able to verify that Doc only has access to one bank account.
this feels pretty tight to me, maybe it's my inexperience, but I feel like the chances she wasn't given goblin potion but instead she just has a complex character are higher than that she was given goblin and it removed her secret votes

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The Grief-Stricken Condition could account for Doc's loss of votes in between Night 2 and last night, if Uncle Ben's death caused such a circumstance. This would account for the discrepancy while also providing evidence that Doc is not the Green Goblin.

There are a total of two explanations in my mind as to how Doc not being a threat last night could be true, and that he's also the Green Goblin.

After finally getting the results of my ability, I have learned that while Mafia is playing nice now, there is no chance for a mafia-town joint victory as things currently stand. I learned some other interesting stuff too, but it is not my place to out certain people who are likely not threats to town at this point in time.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The Grief-Stricken Condition could account for Doc's loss of votes in between Night 2 and last night, if Uncle Ben's death caused such a circumstance. This would account for the discrepancy while also providing evidence that Doc is not the Green Goblin.

There are a total of two explanations in my mind as to how Doc not being a threat last night could be true, and that he's also the Green Goblin.
Since it’s out, I want to be clear that I am cool and young and hot aunt may.

And is my loss of vote what led to you thinking I was green goblin?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
After finally getting the results of my ability, I have learned that while Mafia is playing nice now, there is no chance for a mafia-town joint victory as things currently stand. I learned some other interesting stuff too, but it is not my place to out certain people who are likely not threats to town at this point in time.

Are you able to clarify on this more?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Also: JJJ needs Spider-Man to exit the active player pool at some point this game (be it arrest or exile). We need to be smart about how this happens, if it's possible to accommodate.

He also benefits in general from having a superhero arrested at some point, but obviously we have to be careful about not accidentally shooting ourselves in the foot by taking our protectors away.

This post previously contained Day 6's Second Vote Count. There was an error, a Threshold was reached when I hadn't realized that to be true. I am deleting this erroneous vote count and reposting it on the next page, corrected.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom