• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

@ Rubik:

Telling me that you would willingly sit down with me after having tried to get rid of me is disingenuous at best. I wash my hands of what happens to the town going forward. Clearly, people are only concerned about themselves first and foremost. Others, second.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you confirm one night that there was only one threat in the active player pool at one point as well as seven town aligned players another night? Seems to me you've got your work cut out for you since you're not working with me.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@ Rubik:

Telling me that you would willingly sit down with me after having tried to get rid of me is disingenuous at best. I wash my hands of what happens to the town going forward. Clearly, people are only concerned about themselves first and foremost. Others, second.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you confirm one night that there was only one threat in the active player pool at one point as well as seven town aligned players another night? Seems to me you've got your work cut out for you since you're not working with me.
We confirmed there was at least one active non-mafia threat to town in the newspaper, not that there was one. Now there should be two or more with Storm back.

If you want me to play ball, then here you go.

Yes, there can be a joint victory. No, I don't see it happening (mainly because of Rag). For such a victory to even happen, I'd need Rag to become a superhero and 5 mil to jump start it.

Do I see that happening? No, though not so much on the money part, unless Freddeh ends up splitting with the town (in which case lol at you all). Rag is the only impediment given my conversations with her.

So as far as I am concerned, there's nothing in sight except burnt bridges, and boy do they smell good.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'd happily become a superhero if there's any way for me to do so. It sounds like you know more about that than I do though, as my role doesn't even say its possible. Does your info say I specifically need to become a superhero or does it just need to be one of the mafia aligned players? My motivation does involve meeting spiderman, so that could be related.

I don't know why you think I'd be any impediment to that plan.

Because of your visceral reaction to me and subsequent line of play (though I do believe you when you say you truly believe you're pursuing a victory despite nothing affirming that).

Is it really a burnt bridge if it failed in the blueprint stage? Sounds like while the joint victory was technically possible this time, it's little more than a distraction being waved in front of gullible townies. This really is the tea party all over again.

Can my fellows stop being a bloody apathetic town and actually push a scum to threshold? Ideally KoD since we've already got movement there and he's kind of a known don who has been very clear that kumbayah ain't happening. We've only got about 18 hours left, and if we can't at least manifest the ol' college try at getting a successful wagon on known, open mafia, we might be the worst town in the history of the dang gang. Instead we've got Abigail collecting mod votes and self-voting and plenty of folks sitting on their dang hands.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If you want me to play ball, then here you go.

Yes, there can be a joint victory. No, I don't see it happening (mainly because of Rag). For such a victory to even happen, I'd need Rag to become a superhero and 5 mil to jump start it.

Do I see that happening? No, though not so much on the money part, unless Freddeh ends up splitting with the town (in which case lol at you all). Rag is the only impediment given my conversations with her.

So as far as I am concerned, there's nothing in sight except burnt bridges, and boy do they smell good.
Might be feasible.

Are you able to get the joint victory if you've been to jail/exile first or does that dissolve the means of the victory being achieved? If we're able to get you in jail first, we can potentially voluntarily submit you to a lie detector test.

Alternatively, since it's pretty unreasonable to expect you to believe that at face value, if there's any other player in exile or jail that definitively knows your ability they might also be able to be submitted to a lie detector test and successfully used to confirm the ability.

If there's a related rumor that states it we also might eventually get lucky and manage to get it in a form that guarantees that it's true, but that's a luck related thing more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom