• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
then maybe noone was a don (:
Are you admitting to being at the meeting, then?

My theory is that you're not allowed to publicly admit to being dons without consequence or you just think if it becomes common knowledge it'll make it hard for you to win.

it will tho, if everyone knew he was don he might get arrested, and he has reason to beg, lie and accuse to not get arrested.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
wait what
what happened
The Daily Bugle's own Robbie Robertson had this to say regarding the meeting, "According to a reliable source, there are multiple mafia dons who are enemies to each other. Allegedly, these dons are Hammerhead, Fisk, and the Big Man. Based on my colleague's account of events, we can gather that Fisk is KoD, the Big Man is Foswell/Turin, and Hammerhead is ExLight. These players may be Mafia-aligned or may be Origin-aligned or whatever else given the gang war that is playing out. The Kingpin account changes hands, but only one player has access to it at a time. Mafia players are armed with weapons and can pierce protections. Some sources claimed the meeting was most likely called by Killjoy but other sources have also claimed that the meeting was called by KoD. The meeting resulted in a shaky truce between the various Mafia syndicates, though it's said that KoD bullied his way through the meeting so it's unclear how lasting this alliance will be."

The Daily Bugle reached out to ExLight and KoD for comment via Wire Transfer and did not receive any comment at the time of publication

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't think there's definitive enough evidence that Ex is certain to be Hammerhead, but it's a plausible possibility given what we've seen.

I just wanted to be prepared for the eventuality that he joins the Goblin's cult so we know where to look.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If we play too defensively our threats will overwhelm us!
Help me take down the threats we know exist!
Let's take down Electro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom