• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I think it's silly we are letting Storm and KoD run around threatening us, especially because more threats are lurking. We should focus on at least Storm, the only confirmed SUPERVILLIAN that we need to take care of to win as town. Especially with Torch and Spidey to help back up the people.
I think a lot of it, at least from myself, comes from confusion about what our targets need to be. I don’t mind our target being Storm, but there is a concern that other threats are making moves. We know there’s multiple mafias. And there is the chance that Storm truly can win with town as he says, but I’m not fully sold.

I think it's silly we are letting Storm and KoD run around threatening us
While I agree with you, Storm has stated so many times - and i'm inclined to believe him - that he's trying not to cause danger for town until necessary.
KOD is a bigger problem, but there's nothing we can do since jail won't hold him

Similarly, I have an ability that lets me help all town threats win the game. So if you’re a threat to town, send me a wire and we will discuss specifics privately.
You want to help the threats to town win? That sounds kinda evil to me, ngl.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Storm, Unvote, Vote: Storm

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
While I agree with you, Storm has stated so many times - and i'm inclined to believe him - that he's trying not to cause danger for town until necessary.
It's pretty clear his Origin alignment turned into supervillain, so even if he doesn't actively hurt town he is still treated as a threat and we should probably address it as soon as possible before they find ways to grow stronger

alternatively we could try using freddeh to convert them into a goblin we think to be more likely to be townie or a superhero

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
KOD is a bigger problem, but there's nothing we can do since jail won't hold him
with all due respect to the player's intentions, i highly doubt there's a way for supervillains to win with town. i don't know the character at all so i don't know if they have a plot thing that makes them sometimes good, but like. supervillain wincon has to be something, you know, villainous. i don't see a way for town to win with supervillains.

i don't even think mafia can win with supervillains since they have to eliminate non-mafia threats to town. i don't see what siding with a supervillain can get us.

If KOD isn't even a supervillain yet then we should be going after the confirmed villain. i don't know how the heroes work, how fighting works, but if they can't just william nilliam challenge someone to a fight then we should be proactive here. What makes KOD a bigger priority over Storm for you?

Vote: Storm

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
freddeh's results are random and some of them result in him instantly transforming into a goblin so that is not a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom