• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

I have no reason not to believe Abs
I have no reason not to believe Rubik
There are some people that are a bit sketch, but its not my place to point them out.
if Abs says there is a way for Town and Mafia to kumbaya and win together, im all for it. the problem is getting everyone to cooperate. a feat within itself. i'm still a little biased about a few things, but at this point i may as well shut up and let you hunt the lurking bads, and not this one who likes to monologue.
Point them out!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
One thing you could do is send a small amount of money to people w/ a message, or a non-anonymous letter to the editor. If your character name doesn't look like mafia it could give people a reason to wait on voting you.
this is a really clever plan but I think there's something interfering with how I communicate with other players considering the Bugle doesn't seem to have received my previous messages and rubik's wiring never reached me

this is a really clever plan but I think there's something interfering with how I communicate with other players considering the Bugle doesn't seem to have received my previous messages and rubik's wiring never reached me
Huh I see. I guess you could still try at least; I'm not sure when rubik tried to message you but if it was when you were silenced maybe it was because of the same ability? It could not be in effect now. There's not much to lose if it fails.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Huh I see. I guess you could still try at least; I'm not sure when rubik tried to message you but if it was when you were silenced maybe it was because of the same ability? It could not be in effect now. There's not much to lose if it fails.
I messaged Ex both the previous day after silence and today.

I don't think I've gotten any messages from Ex this game.

I mentioned yesterday but I got the exact same rumor mill. I assumed it was false, but trust that you’re telling the truth now.
It's possible it's not exactly the same but conveys the same message. I've gotten multiples pointing to this outcome (I have the ability to pull specifically from the mafia rumor mill via a confidential NPC informant). So I think it's far more likely that this is a heavily used rumor because it's true and the information is meant to disseminate rather than there would be that many false rumors telling the same lie.

In other news if you're origin aligned still and don't want to be, I've discovered a way for you to become self aligned. Send me a wire and we will discuss specifics privately. This is a limited possibility and still comes with some risk so approach at your own peril.

Asfinyti

aka amber
im interested to see what the paper has for us today, hopefully something useful since the game seems to be picking up rather quickly

i agree that we should endeavor for an arrest today, although im not quite sure where it should be pointed; especially with recent revelations i think a mafiate is ill-advised and a (super)villain may not be possible, which doesn't really leave that many options probably just like anti-town 3p or potentially evil origin player

i agree that we should endeavor for an arrest today, although im not quite sure where it should be pointed; especially with recent revelations i think a mafiate is ill-advised and a (super)villain may not be possible, which doesn't really leave that many options probably just like anti-town 3p or potentially evil origin player
I'm sure the mafia will kill more people tonight. That we could maybe win with some minority of them isn't a good enough reason to not vote imo, esp given how little information we have about that. We don't even know which mafia we can win with, or what other conditions there are. I'm a bit worried that if we follow what you said and wait for some 3p or origin player to pop up, we'll just end up not voting someone out today either. Even if ExLight turns out to be innocent, we could still vote KoD or Storm, or come up with some lurker to vote.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
It's possible it's not exactly the same but conveys the same message. I've gotten multiples pointing to this outcome (I have the ability to pull specifically from the mafia rumor mill via a confidential NPC informant). So I think it's far more likely that this is a heavily used rumor because it's true and the information is meant to disseminate rather than there would be that many false rumors telling the same lie.

In other news if you're origin aligned still and don't want to be, I've discovered a way for you to become self aligned. Send me a wire and we will discuss specifics privately. This is a limited possibility and still comes with some risk so approach at your own peril.
Similarly, I have an ability that lets me help all town threats win the game. So if you’re a threat to town, send me a wire and we will discuss specifics privately.

I think it's silly we are letting Storm and KoD run around threatening us, especially because more threats are lurking. We should focus on at least Storm, the only confirmed SUPERVILLIAN that we need to take care of to win as town. Especially with Torch and Spidey to help back up the people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom