• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Actually, it's not personal at all.

I wish we could make you no longer a threat to town.
i dont think it's Mechanically Possible. at this point I'm waiting for Hothead to lose his patience and Murder me because he can. because he needs the validation that he's a big strong man who likes beating up people because he thinks it's fun

Storm

Well since everyone else is dead asleep

IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY DUSK. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING UNTIL DAY END SCENE IS POSTED. MANY THANKS

Storm

I would join but I doubt we'll get enough people to move off Storm.

I guess the thought is Storm reached his origin and turned Supervillian because we just left him alone? Whereas with CL we can maybe stop him if we jail him?
I reached my origin because someone gave me pancakes that gave me the ****s night 2. Wbich stopped the cycle where i said i woukd do spying for the Bugle by going to every Chat and writong letters to the Editor about who is where and who is what. So whoever gave me Aunt May's Pancakes is to blame

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I reached my origin because someone gave me pancakes that gave me the ****s night 2. Wbich stopped the cycle where i said i woukd do spying for the Bugle by going to every Chat and writong letters to the Editor about who is where and who is what. So whoever gave me Aunt May's Pancakes is to blame
Why'd you eat the pancakes??? Did you have a choice to eat them or not, lol.

I don't quite understand the correlation between eating pancakes and Electro. Are you sure there wasn't some other factor that led to reaching your origin?

In the comics Electro gets his powers by continuing to pursue his career as a lineman and then getting struck by lightning while working on an electrical line.

z21zKhH_d.jpg

:3

Last edited:

Storm

Why'd you eat the pancakes??? Did you have a choice to eat them or not, lol.

I don't quite understand the correlation between eating pancakes and Electro. Are you sure there wasn't some other factor that led to reaching your origin?

In the comics Electro gets his powers by continuing to pursue his career as a lineman and then getting struck by lightning while working on an electrical line.

View attachment 72340

:3
I was told the Pancakes would Strengthen and Protect me through the night. And when i ate it, Zinger said i was also Roleblocked so i couldnt shut down abother building to go visit

Storm

I was told the Pancakes would Strengthen and Protect me through the night. And when i ate it, Zinger said i was also Roleblocked so i couldnt shut down abother building to go visit
And then when day 3 started someone robbed me ( probably Killjoy or someone with Theft ) for all my money. So with 0 dollars i had to Roll the dice to start my story

Its good you said that. It likely there is at least one player in the bugle with another unclaimed chat thread that you would have exposed by doing that and they had you roleblocked.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Its good you said that. It likely there is at least one player in the bugle with another unclaimed chat thread that you would have exposed by doing that and they had you roleblocked.
I think it was just a Town player who saw him as a threat after yesterday.

Aunt May sounds like a Town role to me.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I guess the thought is Storm reached his origin and turned Supervillian because we just left him alone? Whereas with CL we can maybe stop him if we jail him?

zinger seems to suggest its the opposite, and that storm became a supervillain because he was bullied into desperation or somesuch, which reflects storm's recent account of events. I can't imagine that'll be a hard and fast rule for supervillains though, and I'm guessing leaving everyone with a potential supervillain origin alone is a mistake. Storm did not claim that going broke would turn him into electro and effectively claimed the opposite iirc (i think he said he would lose if he ended the game poor, would become self if he became rich enough and would beocme electro purely by chance eventually if he kept taking actions).

CL has implies he already has the jungle potion, and so preusmably he could became kraven at any time simply by drinking it. Arresting or blocking him could accomplish that, or it could put him into a corner where he feels inclined to drink it. As town one of our principle motivations right now should be to prevent supervillains from being created but it seems to me that its hard to tell whether inaction or action would be more effective in accomplishing that, and so we're kind of in a strategic limbo, at least from my perspective.

Storm

zinger seems to suggest its the opposite, and that storm became a supervillain because he was bullied into desperation or somesuch, which reflects storm's recent account of events. I can't imagine that'll be a hard and fast rule for supervillains though, and I'm guessing leaving everyone with a potential supervillain origin alone is a mistake. Storm did not claim that going broke would turn him into electro and effectively claimed the opposite iirc (i think he said he would lose if he ended the game poor, would become self if he became rich enough and would beocme electro purely by chance eventually if he kept taking actions).

CL has implies he already has the jungle potion, and so preusmably he could became kraven at any time simply by drinking it. Arresting or blocking him could accomplish that, or it could put him into a corner where he feels inclined to drink it. As town one of our principle motivations right now should be to prevent supervillains from being created but it seems to me that its hard to tell whether inaction or action would be more effective in accomplishing that, and so we're kind of in a strategic limbo, at least from my perspective.
make deals. never reveal your whole hand. let me fufill my Motivation. thats all I really want to do. achieve a goal. I swear on Pendio's Life I will not act in aggression towards town unless provoked

Storm

Even I applied for a Position at the Bugle. I know I'm not gonna get it, but i do want to explore what abilities i can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom