• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Freddeh feel free to toss your corporate votes on storm if you support his arrest, he's a more or less confirmed supervillain

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Wow. Even after i said i just want to chillax and just acquore currency? Not antagonize everyone? Youre all a bunch of bullies. I just want to hang out and talk woth my friends. But i see how this is gling to end. With my body rotisserie cooked on the empird state building by a flaming little boy who cant control his temper. I habe said time and time again i will work with town. I made a promise to the Paper I just want to see my little girl, pay off my car, and rebuild my life. Why do you not want me to do that? Is my happiness not important?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
nah this isn't the tea party, i'm sure we'll get pared down faster than that
lolia-sip-juice.gif

Give us some names, then, and offer us a specific proposal as to how those names are trying to steer the game and why we ought to care that they're doing so. It's your head on the block, and as much as you're trying to talk around it, your proposal here is akin to "Sure, I'm mafia, but shouldn't we go after cult first?" in a more traditional game. You need to at least off up an alternative. (I mean, doubt we buy it, but you can try.)

In semi-related news, although I can't actually vote, I've decided to vote nominally so that my positions are available for posterity. Thus, Vote: Storm

Freddeh is probably the cult. Because of how he is taking over all the corporations so he can make goblin formulas and probably make people goblins. Am I only one to see this? Im barely playing, its sus im not seeing it mentioned. Goblin alignment was a thing in past games.
That is an axis unconsidered. It would make sense play wise as there seems to be subdivisions within town and mafia. (An example being how Robbie Robertson is pro Spiderman, while JJJ is anti spiderman) Likely there is subdivisions within the hero and villains alignments too. Add to this another layer of complexity, where certain players are also holding goblin formulas, are they sleeper cult? I think its a possibility.

Freddeh is literally confirmed town right now. We just got a new edition of his role PM yesterday and that’s what it said. Town. Not cult. He does have motivation to get all the corporations but until his alignment changes I’m not arresting the one town confirmed player in the game.

So yeah if you’re not seeing it being brought up it’s because everyone has access to his role pm which literally says he’s town lol, wow super sus

Freddeh is literally confirmed town right now. We just got a new edition of his role PM yesterday and that’s what it said. Town. Not cult. He does have motivation to get all the corporations but until his alignment changes I’m not arresting the one town confirmed player in the game.

So yeah if you’re not seeing it being brought up it’s because everyone has access to his role pm which literally says he’s town lol, wow super sus

It is sus. I assume that since you dont see it, that your taking his money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom