• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
thank you citizens! I do not have my updated info yet but I can assume that I will be a superhero!

Hey everyone. Nice to meet you! Thanks for the warm welcome. I really am busy and have to get going soon though, so I'll only answer a couple of questions and then for the rest you'll have to reach out to my agent.
Hey Spider-Man! Can you do a flip?
Can I get your autograph?
Who is your agent?

Yeah, i dont read the paper very closely lol.
So im for sure origin, mafia, or supervillain. But, I wont claim which until i learn how the game is balanced.

Not even when they do a story about you and feature it on the front page? :lol:

If you believe the claims some of the so-called staff members of the Bugle have made, the stuff they put in the front-page story is allegedly mod-confirmed to be true... :eyes: So they say, anyway.

But even if you believe that there's no telling how wrong they could be about the REST of the paper though... :shrugs: So if you're only going to read one part of the paper closely maybe the front page story should be it IDK.

Im catching up right now. See if I can reverse engineer the game design, and see what I should do. I think players forget this is a bastard game, and just go with their role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom