• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Yeah, I see no benefit in keeping a supervillian around, we can arrest Storm but maybe the only way to really take him out would be if a superhero engages a fight with him?

Vote: Storm
i will say my threshold is very low still. i mean yeah. but it doesnt say anything about needing a fight. just the mundane votes dont count towards the total

Vote: Storm

I like how Storm just destroyed a Roxxon building, owned by a mod-confirmed evil company, which was apparently powering the mod-confirmed evil company The Daily Bugle, winning a victory for workers rights citywide, (jk jk) but I just don't see any good reason to let a confessed threat to town run free.

yeah, down with roxxon!
Roxxon building, owned by a mod-confirmed evil company, which was apparently powering the mod-confirmed evil company The Daily Bugle, winning a victory for workers rights citywide
Why does electro have to be a supervillain? Just because he caused millions in property damage??? ELECTRO IS AN ANTI-CAPITALIST HERO OF THE PEOPLE!!! (jk)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'll probably be voting storm by the end of the day but i don't know what his threshhold is and there are a few more things i want to reoslve before putting my vote there

Yeah, the only reason I'm holding off on adding my vote to Storm is because of the threshold claim and a desire to see the day get at least most of its run time. Sorry, but if you're a Threat you've got to go, no two ways about that.

Storm

Yeah, the only reason I'm holding off on adding my vote to Storm is because of the threshold claim and a desire to see the day get at least most of its run time. Sorry, but if you're a Threat you've got to go, no two ways about that.
Like a game threat or a heavy hitter? Because i can think of a few people who should probably be taken care of before they monopolize and steer the game in theor favor. Im more an agent of chaos. Im not here for some master Plan

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Like a game threat or a heavy hitter? Because i can think of a few people who should probably be taken care of before they monopolize and steer the game in theor favor. Im more an agent of chaos. Im not here for some master Plan

you're the only confirmed threat to town that exists atm afaik

Storm

you're the only confirmed threat to town that exists atm afaik
Mainly because im vocal and i didnt know my role was LOUD or your role lets you know wheb someone does something, or Zinger overshared. I mean i read what he sent to the Bugle when i tried to get 42K from them. No reference of my name anywhere. Did my extort really say " yeah. Storm wants money"? Or did it say "5K or no actions" and Zinger went " Storm thinks he's so smooth"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom