• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
oh right abigail needed to be arrested ig

Vote: Abigail

might as well do that
e3afb0fd-5935-4764-9f23-45eedeae9f32.gif

Princess Abigail

I've been given permission to say this in regular speak cause there's no way for me to communicate this through gifs effectively and I've been dealing with irl stuff so I have been struggling to keep up

I fundamentally misunderstood my role pls don't vote me ;-;

Also I'm not allowed to use text in my images anymore...oops don't test the rules

Back to gif jail with me

I'm deeply concerned about the whole Abigail thing.

1) if Uncle Ben doesn't die, does Spider-Man really become Spider-man? The story we're being sold is that she's Ben and wants to be arrested to avoid death

2) Uncle Ben is the sample role PM. It seems odd that the role would then actually exist in the game, especially with a weird posting restriction.

I get that Abigail wants votes right now but it seems far too easy. I'm smelling, if not an outright Jester, at least something in that spectrum.

EDIT: Ninja'd by abbi's real post. That makes a lot more sense. Disregard the rest of this section.

~~~

In other news, KoD, you seem to like threatening the town and also telling us we've crossed the Rubicon. I have to admit, as a member of the town I'm not seeing a lot of reason to NOT just go through you, since you've been pretty explicit that any other doors that may have existed are closed and you intend to cause as much trouble as possible.

~~~

To the topic of Storm, I would like to ask a direct question. Storm, are you, as of this point, explicitly and mechanically a Threat to the Town?

Torch seems to be assuming so but I've been trying to parse your posts and I'm not sure whether you're claiming capital T Threat (as matters for Town and Maf wincons) or little t threat in that you're a bad dude who can do a lot of damage if you're so inclined. Care to make a clean statement on the matter?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Hey uh, Torch? What does this mean?
Quoting this but I'm really focusing on Human Torch's post. If we're speculating the role of supervillains and mafia and wincons, I will say that I rumor milled day 1 and was told mafia and town could win together or that they have similar wincons.

Personally, I think that's one of the harmful and wrong rumors, but figured it was worth sharing.

Asfinyti

aka amber
Quoting this but I'm really focusing on Human Torch's post. If we're speculating the role of supervillains and mafia and wincons, I will say that I rumor milled day 1 and was told mafia and town could win together or that they have similar wincons.

Personally, I think that's one of the harmful and wrong rumors, but figured it was worth sharing.
i mean in theory they do actually have pretty similar wincons in that they both want to remove all threats to town (or other threats, in mafia's case) so i feel like the idea that town and mafia can win together isn't too far out of the realm of possibility

if that *is* the case then i could see mafia potentially being a sort of asset to town, given that they (probably) have guns/other offensive abilities that could help take out 'bigger' threats to town

it's all speculative, of course, but either way i wouldn't be too surprised if a (temporary) alliance/truce with mafia would actually be beneficial at least in the short term

Princess Abigail

no-no-no-cant-be.gif

angry-get-mad.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: KoD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom