• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

How dare you come at me making demands or asking of me when you have all made it a point to push and bury me.

I reject what you want. You wanted these hands, and now you will get them.

Prepare for the smoke because you deserve it. You all do.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm sorry you hate me, Human Torch. I'm sorry you want to make me lose. i do not like ultimatums. blocked and reported for flaming
I do not hate you. I do not want to make you lose. From my perspective, I am offering you the easiest path forwards to victory. I apologize if the tone of my post obscured that.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey uh, Torch? What does this mean?
The wincons publicly available in the rules at the beginning of the game state, to my understanding, that the Town can not win while a Threat remains in the Active Pool, and the Mafia can not win if a non-Mafia Threat remains in the Active Pool. Storm has stated that his role pm declares him as a Threat. I am assuming the Daily Bugle staff members will hold to Storm's wishes and not vote him, though I can not speak for them.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
How dare you come at me making demands or asking of me when you have all made it a point to push and bury me.

I reject what you want. You wanted these hands, and now you will get them.

Prepare for the smoke because you deserve it. You all do.
I dare what I believe I must. I do not speak for the actions of the thread, which includes varied alignments, nor do I necessarily agree with the actions they have taken. Nonetheless, my occupation demands of me that I stand as a representative, to do my best.
Though it is not my right, I will ask you to reconsider your choice for the time being. Please?

The wincons publicly available in the rules at the beginning of the game state, to my understanding, that the Town can not win while a Threat remains in the Active Pool, and the Mafia can not win if a non-Mafia Threat remains in the Active Pool. Storm has stated that his role pm declares him as a Threat. I am assuming the Daily Bugle staff members will hold to Storm's wishes and not vote him, though I can not speak for them.
Ah, I thought you were saying the Daily Bugle members weren't town-aligned. Much appreciated.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
yeah. I do have a non-aggression pact I am willing to uphold with the Bugle. doesnt mean im ultimately for or against the paper

I feel uneasy about throwing a fight, and making you become one of my targets by doing so. I decline the fight. just cool your jets. you're being hotheaded right now. you need to chill. besides, do you really want to set back human Mutant relations back to the stone age? have all metahumans put in camps?

You unilaterally tried to dispatch me which was in-line with how everyone in the thread was acting, and I had done nothing other than be singled out by a newspaper's libel over rumors or acts I have not committed (what is this Spider-Man Mafia 2 you speak of Rubik or this Hobgoblin bs?). Your words do NOT jive with your actions taken.

Why should I entreat with you after your aggressive actions towards me in an attempt to subdue me for no reason other than meta-issues you (lot) have with me?

No. You made an enemy of me, and I will treat you exactly like you deserve to be treated, you know why?

Because I am Origin aligned and, as such, have no win condition. Since I have no win condition I have no incentive to play nice with people who try to bully/intimidate/jail me over nothing more than my name. You may not, currently, have a quarrel with me, but I have one with you, and it's your fault.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
yeah. I do have a non-aggression pact I am willing to uphold with the Bugle. doesnt mean im ultimately for or against the paper

I feel uneasy about throwing a fight, and making you become one of my targets by doing so. I decline the fight. just cool your jets. you're being hotheaded right now. you need to chill. besides, do you really want to set back human Mutant relations back to the stone age? have all metahumans put in camps?
As things currently stand, you are a target for a number of players, including myself. Because other players are mechanically motivated to kill you, you are doubly a high priority for me to help out before I lose another player. I feel chill. I haven't Flamed On yet. Relations are apparently not my strong suit.

You unilaterally tried to dispatch me which was in-line with how everyone in the thread was acting, and I had done nothing other than be singled out by a newspaper's libel over rumors or acts I have not committed (what is this Spider-Man Mafia 2 you speak of Rubik or this Hobgoblin bs?). Your words do NOT jive with your actions taken.

Why should I entreat with you after your aggressive actions towards me in an attempt to subdue me for no reason other than meta-issues you (lot) have with me?

No. You made an enemy of me, and I will treat you exactly like you deserve to be treated, you know why?

Because I am Origin aligned and, as such, have no win condition. Since I have no win condition I have no incentive to play nice with people who try to bully/intimidate/jail me over nothing more than my name. You may not, currently, have a quarrel with me, but I have one with you, and it's your fault.
I am mechanically motivated to jail as many players as possible as soon as possible. Such is the nature of the beast I have been tasked with. No action I will ever take will be entirely decided by my personal feelings towards any player.
If your perspective is truly that I have committed an unconscionable act against you, so be it. I have sympathy towards the plight of Origin aligned players. However, I can also not afford to take more chances than I already have to.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Very well, if that is how you choose to interpret my actions upon review, then there's nothing more that needs to be said. I will never regret anything I have ever done.

Storm

As things currently stand, you are a target for a number of players, including myself. Because other players are mechanically motivated to kill you, you are doubly a high priority for me to help out before I lose another player. I feel chill. I haven't Flamed On yet. Relations are apparently not my strong suit.
is there an adult I can talk to? Perhaps if you didnt jump te gun yesterday I'd be more inclined to cooperate with you. I'll wait to talk to Spiderman or Moon Knight or Daredevil

Storm

It's because this game is rigged against honest people. Even the town is blind to the wrongs perpetuated by superpowered vigilantes wrecking our city.

Shame. Shame on all of them.
i am going to write to my congressman to see about some sort of regulation for these Metahumans, Mutates, Mutants, and Inhumans. there should be no reason why a man who has literally done **** all should be attacked in his own home. if this Human Match is going after all the Kingpins. maybe today he can go fight Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray
p18264_i_h10_ab.jpg
Kingpin-Bill-Murray-Three-Strikes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom