• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i did not take your money

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
well the good news is you've been complaining about having no money and 80% of zero is zero so you shouldn't have much trouble recouping.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well the good news is you've been complaining about having no money and 80% of zero is zero so you shouldn't have much trouble recouping.
i got bills i have to pay with the money i accrue. Now The Mafia is gonna break my kneecaps due to some gambling debts i had from long before the game started, along with my phone bill, my ex wife and the child support ( see They Ain't Even My Damn Kids), and my water bill. plus upkeep on my work truck, which needs an oil change and new tires

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I do have credible reason to believe that some players can lose from debt or be forced into an alignment change or the like.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
why did you accuse rag of stealing from you?
well, Foswell, somebody has the Theft Ability. and with Rag pretty much all but confirmed to be Black Cat, I would assume it was Rag, or maybe it was KJ who stole from me. there was a distinct watermark that looks like everyone's favorite laughing monkey gif

Ragnarokio

not all of us get to sit here and accuse people. some of us have to make sure the electricity works. and whoever gave me pancakes last night took money out of my mouth

you literally opened the day with an accusation against me

there are probably a lot of thieves in this game, yourself included

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom