• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
So I'm back, and I cba to read back 35 pages, sorry y'all. Why are we voting KoD again?
its all covered in today's bugle which is linked in the op, but the long and short of it is that the bugle investigated KoD and found he was a minor character who was a town aligned lawyer or something like that, but upon using a stronger investigative ability discovered that those results were falsified and that KoD had some sort of ability which was smokescreening his actual role. Context suggests he's probably actually william fisk. He's currently at maj+2.

D

Deleted member 97076

I think newspaper is saying by investigation result, he seems to be the lawyer but mod fact-checked it to be not true. and is likely more sinister than that.

Ok Ok, Fisk sounds like a jerk anyway, and I can't resist a good KoD wagon. If this backfires its not my fault.

Vote: KoD

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So I'm back, and I cba to read back 35 pages, sorry y'all. Why are we voting KoD again?
Also 30 of those pages is just OMGUS because my ability targeted the Bugle and you were on vacation so you couldnt bail them out

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its very likely he used his private helicopter to voluntarily exile himself

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Looks like Hammerhead bought all the Shares and isnt willing to part with them. Even for twice their worth....

Ragnarokio

Looks like Hammerhead bought all the Shares and isnt willing to part with them. Even for twice their worth....

yeah i tried to buy some roxxon stocks at 10k each on day 1 but didn't get any, so whoever has them wants to hold onto them i guess.

As an aside, if KoD is actually Fisk arresting him won't do much, but i'm nothing if not a team player!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom