• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Skystone

I, Chocobo
storm should probably have started as origin aligned, and will most likely (assuming it hasn't already happened) eventually transition to supervillain aligned, I would guess. Its possible there is some way for him to become town or self baked into his role but i wouldn't bet on it.
I agree that Storm is likely origin-aligned, but I think it's still a fair question as to how baked in the origins actually are. I know that you've otherwise mentioned your skepticism that all (or even many) of the origin-aligned characters will have a town and a villain path, but we already know that even Norman Osborn is more than able to win as town. It would not surprise me if, in a game like this, a number of the origins are flexible in this same kind of way (though possibly only for characters with less concretely evil fates).

But we shall see, I guess. Perhaps someone might be willing to comment more concretely on the issue, even if covertly via Bugling.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I agree that Storm is likely origin-aligned, but I think it's still a fair question as to how baked in the origins actually are. I know that you've otherwise mentioned your skepticism that all (or even many) of the origin-aligned characters will have a town and a villain path, but we already know that even Norman Osborn is more than able to win as town. It would not surprise me if, in a game like this, a number of the origins are flexible in this same kind of way (though possibly only for characters with less concretely evil fates).

But we shall see, I guess. Perhaps someone might be willing to comment more concretely on the issue, even if covertly via Bugling.
i have three ways my role can go. the fun way, the bad way, and the slow fizzle into medoicrity

Storm

Honestly im waiting for The Shocker to cause an electrical Emergency to frame me, even though i would have to be on call

Skystone

I, Chocobo
i have three ways my role can go. the fun way, the bad way, and the slow fizzle into medoicrity
That's good to know - thanks! If you were willing to outline the possible routes your alignment might take (and the surest means for getting there), that might do a bit to allay certain concerns that some of us seem to share.

Storm

That's good to know - thanks! If you were willing to outline the possible routes your alignment might take (and the surest means for getting there), that might do a bit to allay certain concerns that some of us seem to share.
Im willing to Fizzle out. Its the boring route, but as long as i make it to the Century Club im fine. I can only be recruited by talking to Scum is a discord chat. But to do that i need to cut the power and come fix it. And of course the Suoervillain route is literally never gonna happen. 1% chance. And it goes up by 1% everytime i try. Id use all my actions up until the game is over on that route. Its not feasible. So Fizzle it is

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm just gonna state facts about the corporation

Roxxon has been run by various executives who are ready and eager to use underhanded and illegal option to secure profits, has its own army-like security task force, and has employed a number of special agents. Roxxon has encountered numerous superheroes, such as Captain America, Iron Man
Spider-Man, and the Black Panther.
Roxxon tried to kill Iron Man. Winter Soldiers handler worked for Roxxon. Roxxon is known for actively trying to kill spider man. Roxxon has connections to the Vulture Killer Shrike and Omega Red. Roxxon is known to have tried to recreate the Venom symbiote. Roxxon is the force behind banning young superheros in the Outlaw story line.
So so so many villains work for this company I'm not even gonna bother trying to list them all lol

Princess Abigail

Yes. We know Roxxon is Sketch. The Shareholder is Hammerhead. They let my ass work unsupervised
kyouka-kyouka-izumi.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If storm actually has the ability to restore power following any payment then I'm fine with him flipping the switch every night and only asking for $1 or something from the bugle if he hits them. His claim seems believable enough so i'm willing to guess he isn't currently a supervillain, though it still is something to kepe an eye on in the future.

As long as storm avoids extorting probable good guys and prefers to extort probable bad guys I can see leaving him be tentatively pro-town. At the very least it seems we have bigger fish to fry, so we may as well go for those first.

Storm

Im also probably the only outlet to buy Roxxon Shares from. Which i will do at a 1:1 conversion rate. I would say PM if Interested, but i guess Wire Transfer me?

Storm

I'm too lazy to look it up. How much would it cost?
Its 5000 a share. I have no way of knowing if ot will work. I will let you know if it goes through. Im trying to get some right now. You know. Test the waters to see how many shares Hammerhead has. Hopefully not all 11.....

Storm

Its 5000 a share. I have no way of knowing if ot will work. I will let you know if it goes through. Im trying to get some right now. You know. Test the waters to see how many shares Hammerhead has. Hopefully not all 11.....
If he does have all 11, then its 7500 a share

Princess Abigail

I don't have 5k but if I get it I'll buy a share as 1k a night fixes basically all my problems

That's what the shares give you right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom