• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
My other problem with your ability is that it seems you can also extort money from individual players which is potentially fatal to me.

See I'm already being extorted by the mob and I need to pay them every single night or they will kill my idiot brother who is in debt to them. This is a loss condition for me. Failure to pay means I lose.

There is a reason I want to kill mafia. I believe... potentially wrongfully... that the mafia is the mob and I know that killing the mobster my idiot brother is indebted too will remove the loss condition. What I do not know is if the mobster is player controlled its implied they may not be or if the mob is even the equivalent of the mafia in this game. I figure removing one benefits me if we get details on the name of their alignment.
Money is a superpower

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Also by effect having a boyfriend removes my loss condition temporarily however I still seem to have to pay which makes sense all things considered.

And I can't date a girl. If I could have I would have done everything in my power to find and date Black Cat cause she's the only character I even deeply care about in spider man. I would have done just about anything to have been able to rand her lol.

Anyways I can't cause my character is straight technically also she may not even share the condition necessary to date beeg sad

Technically also my boyfriend could be a different alignment than me

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
well its a good thing the Mafia is russian then
Is this an admission

lolia-sip-juice.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
how much do you have to pay them?

im certain he said more than half
I said it was incredible that 2 people managed to fulfill their motivations as early as Day 1.

That's 2. Not "all but 2".

As of now the number sits at 3, but only if we include the spider role tevish briefly had. Motivations are hard to do.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
how did you fix it?

Ragnarokio

so you were lying earlier when you said you wanted to restore the power but you couldn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom